So we got beef? Lets talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont worship shit, dont let coli fool you

We lowlifes but you still on our dicks:heh:

Those "countless" troll threads mean shit when we have countless positive threads about our own as well.

And all you africans seem to have issues with us but we rarely think about you.. Funny because you are IRRELEVANT to most of us. We dont look up to you, we dont normally lust after you women any more of less as they lust after others.

Hop off your fucking high horse, you being somali-an is not special to 99% of the world.

And you want to talk about being successful... PLEASE lets compare successful families and societies... Africans dont surpass nothing in shit except coming over her and getting a scholarship that lasts a semester and you still in debt. You act like going to college means the most here because you couldnt do it there

You want to act like your people are some way superior... Lets compare. You first
so you don't want us to judge all AAs by a forum, but your judging all somalis based on this one. makes sense

As I said egypt, moors, Israel etc . Im sure there are more.

arent yall Muslim?

whats the difference between blacks praying to white jesus and black praying to white allah ?

and the reason for the variety of claims is because AA history was stripped , stolen , and not retaught . As long as they dont claim America , you should have no problem with it .

I just don't understand why we can't all get along.
I have no problem getting along

They came at me with tired jokes and bullshit and im not going to sugarcoat shit. WE DON'T NEED THEIR OPINIONS... WE DONT NEED THEIR ACCEPTANCE, WE DON'T NEED YOU IRRELEVANT BYSTANDERS., you aint done shit in centuries, what we look like caring about you and what you do or go through now?

My problem came with them talking down on us because they're some immigrants begging to enjoy the shit we earned but trying to shit on us as a people? Like we're nothing but descendents of slaves but their irrelevant asses wouldn't even be over here if black people hadnt have done the shit we did... Especially them being completely IRRELEVANT in our history and basically history in general. Being completely fucking useless... Fall all the way back. If you not with us then you're against us and we owe you jack shit

I have no problem getting along

They came at me with tired jokes and bullshit and im not going to sugarcoat shit. WE DON'T NEED THEIR OPINIONS... WE DONT NEED THEIR ACCEPTANCE, WE DON'T NEED YOU IRRELEVANT BYSTANDERS., you aint done shit in centuries, what we look like caring about you and what you do or go through now?

My problem came with them talking down on us because they're some immigrants begging to enjoy the shit we earned but trying to shit on us as a people? Like we're nothing but descendents of slaves but their irrelevant asses wouldn't even be over here if black people hadnt have done the shit we did... Especially them being completely IRRELEVANT in our history and basically history in general.
my nigga its never that deep. 99% of the posts on this thread weren't serious, and most of us canadians and european somalis have probably never met an african american. there is no crusade calm down.

Odeg

Gedo
arent yall Muslim?

whats the difference between blacks praying to white jesus and black praying to white allah ?

and the reason for the variety of claims is because AA history was stripped , stolen , and not retaught . As long as they dont claim America , you should have no problem with it .
I have problem with non factual statements and BS passed around as truth. It does not matter that if your history was stolen, thats no excuse to steal someone else history or make stuff up. Somalis are majority muslims and Islam was not forced on us neither will you find white allah picture in our homes. Allah is not human but beyond the creation. Your comparison is weak on all levels.

I have problem with non factual statements and BS passed around as truth. It does not matter that if your history was stolen, thats no excuse to steal someone else history or make stuff up. Somalis are majority muslims and Islam was not forced on us neither will you find white allah picture in our homes. Allah is not human but beyond the creation. Your comparison is weak on all levels.

Only thing I give to Muslims is they are way more loyal to Allah unlike Christians and Jesus. It probably was forced on yall too . Arabs had Africans as slaves too

Odeg

Gedo
Only thing I give to Muslims is they are way more loyal to Allah unlike Christians and Jesus. It probably was forced on yall too . Arabs had Africans as slaves too
This is exactly what I mean. You only know slavery. Its in your genes and then you project it outwards to anyone (you think is similiar to you) and claim we have had the same experience. No we didnt and there is no probably, we know our history and you can google it aswell. Arabs had africans slave and Somalis had also africans slaves. But islam were not forced on us. We are not the same as you nor do we share similiar history.

my nigga its never that deep. 99% of the posts on this thread weren't serious, and most of us canadians and european somalis have probably never met an african american. there is no crusade calm down.
You sure? It was deep to me...

Hearing a talk about how "no respectable somalian would f*ck with a AA" was real to me...

Hearing how you niggas actually feel about us, it was real to me...

I wasn't playing or joking with anything I said. If thats how you all truly feel then f*ck you as well.

Everyone wants to say its a joke when shit gets real... Just like everyone wants to be black until shit gets real..

Some literally called us cowards and descedents of slaves... I guess she was joking?

So.. Where you from?? Canada? Because im from Baton Rouge, Jackson, and Miami.. where shit like that means things have gone extremely sideways. We're in a forum so talking shit is cool and all.. But thats all most of them can do. But we couldve had the same convo in person and i would say the exact same thing. Like i said i wasnt trolling, i was dead serious about everything.

Peace and shit is cool but if you want to continue talking sideways then we can go there and stay there as well

This is exactly what I mean. You only know slavery. Its in your genes and then you project it outwards to anyone (you think is similiar to you) and claim we have had the same experience. No we didnt and there is no probably, we know our history and you can google it aswell. Arabs had africans slave and Somalis had also africans slaves. But islam were not forced on us. We are not the same as you nor do we share similiar history.

so yall didnt go through colonialism?

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time

Hearing a talk about how "no respectable somalian would f*ck with a AA" was real to me...

I wasn't playing or joking with anything I said. If thats how you all truly feel then f*ck you as well.

Everyone wants to say its a joke when shit gets real... Just like everyone wants to be black until shit gets real..

Some literally called us cowards and descedents of slaves... I guess she was joking?

So.. Where you from?? Canada? Because im from Baton Rouge, Jackson, and Miami.. where shit like that means things have gone extremely sideways. We're in a forum so talking shit is cool and all.. But thats all most of them can do. But we couldve had the same convo in person and i would say the exact same thing.

LOL, I live in the states and I have family who lives in the states as well. I assure you we will say it in your face when you guys act up. You best believe that. :chrisfreshhah:

LOL, I live in the states and I have family who lives in the states as well. I assure you we will say it in your face when you guys act up. You best believe that. :chrisfreshhah:

And get put right on ya back .
Keywords "when you guys act up"

yeah you know not to holler that hot shit. Defensinve

maestro

Cultural revolution

So.. Where you from?? Canada? Because im from Baton Rouge, Jackson, and Miami.. where shit like that means things have gone extremely sideways. We're in a forum so talking shit is cool and all.. But thats all most of them can do. But we couldve had the same convo in person and i would say the exact same thing. Like i said i wasnt trolling, i was dead serious about everything.

Peace and shit is cool but if you want to continue talking sideways then we can go there and stay there as well

See this is why you are a fakkit. You take yourself too seriously and are a sensitive little .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending