So we got beef? Lets talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odeg

Gedo
Was that even a correct english sentence you bum ass inmigrant:mjlol:

And the same military you shit on is the same one your mom and dad tried to join to get papers for your bum ass over here :mjlol:

I wonder how them immigrant somalians felt watching their people get turned into paper machet thinking they were gonna come up by hijacking a tug boat?

And again, still no proof of anything you niggas contribute to society... Im just going to go ahead and say inconclusive.. Since being relative would have to be a factor:drakelaugh:
This negro believes immigrant is a insult. I rather be immigrant then what you are. Atleast I came voluntary and not for plantation work. :siilaanyolaugh:
I shit on you and your masters army what are you gonna do about it? Why are you even bragging about society? That society looks down on you and here you are talking about contributing to it. I dont understand your mentality but its entertaining how you lot keep contradicting yourself.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
He says they don't want even the hair, I show him they literally do.

My God ive outdone myself this time

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

This negro believes immigrant is a insult. I rather be immigrant then what you are. Atleast I came voluntary and not for plantation work. :siilaanyolaugh:
I shit on you and your masters army what are you gonna do about it? Why are you even bragging about society? That society looks down on you and here you are talking about contribution to it. I dont understand your mentality but its entertaining how you lot keep contradicting yourself.
You came voluntary from a shithole to a place you didnt have one ounce of help create, and you acting like youre superior:russ::russ::russ:

You came because your bum ass had no choice... Didnt yall get dominated in 19 DAYS by italians:mjlol:

Society that looks even worse on you and you dumbass headwraps but youre allowed to be here because of black people. So enjoy it.

And again.. Wtf have you niggas contributed since you keep dodging that question:pachah1:

VixR

Veritas
Begging for what... Especially from you:russ:

Yall dont got SHIT.. Or shit we want. We dont even want a single hairline from you niggas:mjlol:

You need to be begging for some new Coli smileys to jack..
Begging's the stuff you're doing right now.:mjlol:

You'll get no respect, bc you've already lowered yourself. Have some self-respect in life maybe then you could be leveled with.

Begging's the stuff you're doing right now.:mjlol:

You'll get no respect, bc you've already lowered yourself. Have some self-respect in life maybe then you could be leveled with.
What am I begging for :drakelaugh:

You niggas dont have shit i ever want. I could go into detail but that would be just cruel...

I have nothing but self respect, which is why im not letting coons slide with this bullshit. Remember.. You started this shit with us. You are mostly irrelevant where im from but to hear YOU talk down.. Thats blasphemous

So Wtf has Somalians done that make me want anything you can provide????? Please, enlighten the f*ck outta me

@O.T.I.S.

I don't see no point going back and fourth with a small group of Somalian posters. Just let them be breh. Let them continue to listen our music, use our slang, dress like us, etc. Some of them are not even living in their country or building wealth - so that say's a lot. :sass1:

I've dated (as well as fucked :wow1:) plenty of EA girls and trust me they aren't bigoted as the ones on this forum.

Just let them be breh. Don't even waste your time on them. I've never encountered a Somali who envy AA people where I live. They know what would happen if they encounter a 6'4, 220 lb tupac in a business suit successful nigga. :westbrookswag:

I'll see you back on thecoli my nigga :denzelnigga:

Odeg

Gedo
You came voluntary from a shithole to a place you didnt have one ounce of help create, and you acting like youre superior:russ::russ::russ:

You came because your bum ass had no choice... Didnt yall get dominated in 19 DAYS by italians:mjlol:

Society that looks even worse on you and you dumbass headwraps but youre allowed to be here because of black people. So enjoy it.

And again.. Wtf have you niggas contributed since you keep dodging that question:pachah1:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
As if being a perpetual underclass for four centuries is something to be proud of, for Gods sake the police use you people for shooting practice in 2016.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
@O.T.I.S.

I don't see no point going back and fourth with a small group of Somalian posters. Just let them be breh. Let them continue to listen our music, use our slang, dress like us, etc. Some of them are not even living in their country or building wealth - so that say's a lot. :sass1:

I've dated (as well as fucked :wow1:) plenty of EA girls and trust me they aren't bigoted as the ones on this forum.

Just let them be breh. Don't even waste your time on them. I've never encountered a Somali who envy AA people where I live. They know what would happen if they encounter a 6'4, 220 lb tupac in a business suit successful nigga. :westbrookswag:

Iswas

@O.T.I.S.

Point taken

Sorry to those that didnt want or deserve offense. I came for understanding and got negativity instead... Which i can oblige without hesitation.

Its all good though. None of my questions were answered but w/e. Still peace to those who want it.

This is probably my last post here as well. Surprised i didnt get banned first.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@O.T.I.S.

Your music & hip culture owned by Jews. The clothes you wear is owned by the Europeans, the English language is a European one, what are you bragging about again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts