So we got beef? Lets talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odeg

Gedo
And you didnt do shit.., period.

Im still waiting for the point where you contributed to society?

You talk about slavery like we're ashamed... How we go through slavery for 400 year and still be more productive than some random niggas getting hemmed up by the US navy:mjlol:

As if US navy is yours.

You go fight for uncle sam and they will still treat you like a random negro:lolbron:
Productive in what? Twerking and gangviolence? :siilaanyolaugh:

Odeg

Gedo
begging ? How if yall know all about AA celebs and shit ? AAs dont know shit about Somalia . We aint gotta beg , yall talk about AA just like any other group of non AA people . Obsessed .
Its because of your white master runs america and your people have gone from entertaining whites only to entertain on global scale. AA dont even know where they came from. I dont expect them to know shit about Somalia.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Fried chicken jokes
Chicken kugu dhacye, ku noqo meesha ka timid
sadasd.gif

N

NaomiHoney

I have no problem getting along

They came at me with tired jokes and bullshit and im not going to sugarcoat shit. WE DON'T NEED THEIR OPINIONS... WE DONT NEED THEIR ACCEPTANCE, WE DON'T NEED YOU IRRELEVANT BYSTANDERS., you aint done shit in centuries, what we look like caring about you and what you do or go through now?

My problem came with them talking down on us because they're some immigrants begging to enjoy the shit we earned but trying to shit on us as a people? Like we're nothing but descendents of slaves but their irrelevant asses wouldn't even be over here if black people hadnt have done the shit we did... Especially them being completely IRRELEVANT in our history and basically history in general. Being completely fucking useless... Fall all the way back. If you not with us then you're against us and we owe you jack shit

Mate f*ck off outter here then. Leave!!!
Abaha uusheeg. If you know him

As if US navy is yours.

You go fight for uncle sam and they will still treat you like a random negro:lolbron:
Productive in what? Twerking and gangviolence? :siilaanyolaugh:
Was that even a correct english sentence you bum ass immigrant:mjlol:

And the same military you shit on is the same one your mom and dad tried to join to get papers for your bum ass over here :mjlol:

I wonder how them immigrant somalians felt watching their people get turned into paper machet thinking they were gonna come up by hijacking a tug boat?

And again, still no proof of anything you niggas contribute to society... Im just going to go ahead and say inconclusive.. Since being relative would have to be a factor:drakelaugh:

Last edited:

angrycat

not so sad after all
first of all:this site is not meant to be taken seriously
second of all:I can't speak for others but I don't hate aa people, but I do wish that they would hold themselves to a higher standard as a whole
what you're talking about goes both ways. do not a lot of african americans pick on africans just because? where i was from they used african as an insult -_-

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
An African American bragging about white boats.

Don't you guys ever learn your lesson?

:deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:

I'm not gonna die today.:yloezpe:

Black Americans: Staaahp begging. Go live your lives. No one's gonna put you on a pedestal, least of all Somalis. I'm a half-paci, but you came to the wrong place for praise.
Begging for what... Especially from you:russ:

Yall dont got SHIT.. Or shit we want. We dont even want a single hairline from you niggas:mjlol:

You need to be begging for some new Coli smileys to jack..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts