So we got beef? Lets talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
this is getting lame now :bell:

let me sign up on coli y'all :mjcry:

I swear I had KFC today with 5 extra hot wings, that's the closest connection we would ever have but at least it's something, let a bradar in man :mjcry:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Madow no beef with you...just have some hilib ari
6a016303f3fe31970d01a511d4fc6b970c-800wi.jpg

No sweety I feel sorry for your ass. We Somali people have our own culture, language, belief systems, and history. We know who we are and we don't allow a white person to define us. What is your culture Hip hop? You should be mad about the racist institutions that oppressing and killing your people. The self-hate in your community is so strong that it lead your people to spend what little money they have to sew other races hair on top of their own heads. Now that self-hate. Now run along you weave, smelling like ass wearing hoe.:russ:
And where has that got you again?

No where,

But you trying to shit on us like you dont follow US.

We dont follow you, we have no desire to. Our culture is just hip hop? Yet you on hip hops dick and we not on somali whatever the f*ck because no one cares.

They spend sew ins just like the white women you all worship.

You talk about our people being oppressed and dying yet you on the first plane here. Why?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
who said that ? look at your avi . I dont take you serious lil whiteboy . go watch your anime like a good lil boy
U MAD? I mean you don't see Somalis going on the Coli and asking what people think of them.

And where has that got you again?

No where,

But you trying to shit on us like you dont follow US.

We dont follow you, we have no desire to. Our culture is just hip hop? Yet you on hip hops dick and we not on somali whatever the f*ck because no one cares.

They spend sew ins just like the white women you all worship.

You talk about our people being oppressed and dying yet you on the first plane here. Why?
majority of the users here are canadian or european. aint none of us getting on a plane to ameriKKKa anytime soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending