So we got beef? Lets talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they would. Just you aren't. It's the same with us. Some of would go there easily with the slavery stuff, some of us wouldn't. The key is to stop caring what other people think. Not everyone's gonna like you. That's life.

Coonish behavior .

Odeg

Gedo
With all these ajnabis I feel extra nationalistic.
:salute:
depositphotos_44297967-Somalia-flag-waving-on-the.jpg

maestro

Cultural revolution
Was in here to bury This fakkit @O.T.I.S but he has been bodied in like page 3 :bell:

I've since been waiting for the coli to send some actual challenge but no ones coming I'm officially out brehs.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
If I couldnt , how would that be funny ?
AAs dont laugh at Somalis about anything
why dont yall feel the same ? Its it insecurity or something?
I seen the thread on coli daquan...dont play dumb with mans.I'm a rudeboi afterall

Thats the thing, we not trying to be accepted though:pachah1:

Most of us who are placed in asian countries we adapt, but no way in f*ck is most of our culture excited because a black person speaks korean (another thread in here)

I watch anime because my ex who is asian put me on... Not because i secretly want to be another culture. Not because i secretly hate myself and my complextion... Which is the vibe i get from here.

I actually interacted with the people you worship... Totally different. I lived, slept, ate, partied, drank, smoked with them.. They fam. You niggas watching anime and dreaming about this shit not knowing how weird and crazy they think you are

Like i said, we got briefed about Africans in japan:hemad:
theres literally 4 of us with asian related Dps yet you came to the conclusion that all somalis are obsessed with asians. interesting. and about the topic about that girl that speaks a foreign language, we appreciate people who go out of their way to learn new things, our first thought isn't "well now she's a coon beocuse she learned a new non african language, she must love asian dick", nah instead we admire that she studied hard enough to master THREE languages. who knows she might be able to speak more. meanwhile how many languages do you speak?

VixR

Veritas
Like i said, we got briefed about Africans in japan:hemad:

Someone close to me served in Japan. Why don't you go ahead and tell us about the "Africans" they got problems with over there and you got briefed on. They sure hell ain't Somalis, not even close.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
And where has that got you again?

No where,

But you trying to shit on us like you dont follow US.

We dont follow you, we have no desire to. Our culture is just hip hop? Yet you on hip hops dick and we not on somali whatever the f*ck because no one cares.

They spend sew ins just like the white women you all worship.

You talk about our people being oppressed and dying yet you on the first plane here. Why?

Stop self-projecting. You guys are the ones that worship white women. There are countless of threads of you lowlife worshipping white women and disrespecting your own women. We Somali women don't spend money on weaves it's your women that do. I find it funny that all Africans have an issue with Black Americans why is that? You guys start beef then play that victim card saying African are racist against yall. We follow you? LOL you are stupid. African refugees surpass your asses in education, and socio-economic ladder. Why don't you learn from Africans and maybe you guys can be successful and have a culture that is more than just Hip-hop.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Trust me , TheColi is full of whiteboys and coons . The group think on that site does not represent AAs as a whole . not at all

And I dont give a f*ck what you think you are .
Since when are Madow opinions valued? Tell your widenose cousins dont send for my people

Status
Not open for further replies.