So we got beef? Lets talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill with the slave jokes. It's cheap

There are a million other ways to clown these fukks tho.:lolbron:

@O.T.I.S. do you think Mongolians got beef with you too and are brainwashed by white people?? :hmm:
Slave jokes dont bother us :russ:

The fact that you look up to slaves as far as your culture goes... I would dwell on that if I were you.

Like i said, we overcome and continue to do so.. While the only time we hear about you guys is if youre getting sniped on some raggedy ass cargo ship:drakelaugh:

im...

483281.gif

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
lol Im actually the one laughin . I KNOW you a soft wannabe white lil coon . I feel sorry for you and your homies on this site . Yall hate being black :chrisfreshhah:

No sweety I feel sorry for your ass. We Somali people have our own culture, language, belief systems, and history. We know who we are and we don't allow a white person to define us. What is your culture Hip hop? You should be mad about the racist institutions that oppressing and killing your people. The self-hate in your community is so strong that it lead your people to spend what little money they have to sew other races hair on top of their own heads. Now that self-hate. Now run along you weave, smelling like ass wearing hoe.:russ:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yannie still wants me to believe she's not dixon doe

With those hands she throwing :patrice:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Can you imagine being sold by the neighboring tribe to whites, shipped off to America, forced to work on pain of death and watch your kids being sold hundreds of miles away where you'll never see them again, your wives and daughters raped on a daily basis, your brother whipped to death before your very eyes ?

These are the same people trying to act tough now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending