So we got beef? Lets talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
And then yall dikkriding asians :drakelaugh:

They dont even like yall niggas and thats FACTS.

This forum is like the twighlight zone:pachah1:

It's always about who likes who with these people, forever trying to get accepted.

Have some self respect

Human to an Elf from Tolkinen's books real fkin quick :mjcry:
146164062027942.png

Well Plus her hahahahaha . MJ and Lil Kim are the only 2 . Lil Kim hasnt been relevant since .

VixR

Veritas
Can you imagine being sold by the neighboring tribe to whites, shipped off to America, forced to work on pain of death and watch your kids being sold hundreds of miles away where you'll never see them again, your wives and daughters raped on a daily basis, your brother whipped to death before your very eyes ?

These are the same people trying to act tough now
Stop. That ain't cool.

N

NaomiHoney

Ok , but youre talking about singers and entertainers who are mostly coons. What about normal black ppl? Trust me sis, we dont do that .

No problem sis. I don't know much about AA since im from the UK. but here in london, i see skin bleaching within the west african community. Congolese are well know for bleaching their kids!

No problem sis. I don't know much about AA since im from the UK. but here in london, i see skin bleaching within the west african community. Congolese are well know for bleaching their kids!

Yup , Ghana is banning skin bleaching creme too!! Good change

this shit is sad. Do you see these jokes? :pachah1: these mfs got the Coli coons beat by a mile
Not even that, but its tired, 80's jokes as well.

Like i said, i came here for peace and understanding. Theres nothing to be insecure about because you niggas are NON-FACTORS in society... Especially american society.

How dare you think we're jealous of you niggas and think we care if you wanna associate youselves with us or not. You already biting the culture all the way down to the java code.

I just wanted to see the point.. But i see there is none. Yall just feel like youre superior without anything to back it up other than a few thirsty niggas that chase after your women... Not knowing that most of us dont give a f*ck and thirst niggas chase after anything

Holla at me when you want more than insults, because we can go all day. I came to you niggas saying you would shit on us but got nothing but tired ass jokes from the 80's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts