So we got beef? Lets talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali kulaha :mjlol::drakelaugh::russ::lolbron:
Y2uoPHH.png
thats an aids ridden ethiopian if I've ever seen one :susp: uff

VixR

Veritas
Wallahi, he actually said Ethiopian first on his comment here, but then went back and edited it to Somali lmao.

Last edited:

Merca

Inactive.
Most Somalis don't have any problems with AA's. If you're going to base your opinions on Somalis after just reading some hateful comments/threads BY TROLLS then you're really stupid. What do you even expect by coming here and asking such stupid question? People will only make fun of you and your question, take this advice from me because I know what I'm talking about. :mybusiness:

Explain where and why... You got a problem with us but we have none with you.. Mainly because you aren't relevant to us and thats real.

If you talking about white nations and etc., guaranteed you in the same boat sense the discriminate against darker skinnedpeople in almost every country or continent.

So explain to me why you're considered anymore superior than we are

Another run away slave. Behave boy or you get blocked .

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Reer awdal realised that Isaac was trying to steal their land why they were campaigning to get citiraaf, now the jig is up, Samaroon are fed up & ain't having no more of isaacs dhuul balaarsii cause Isaac are confined to Berbera, burco, hargaisa.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Here you have men from awdal state who are mainly Samaroon & cisse who are fed up with the naked aggression of Isaac & Isaac trying to steal their land.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Someone pinch Isaac & tell them that they can't force other tribes to join their facade if they are not willing to give you their consent. It's not rocket science..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts