So this just happened in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheeko Sheeko :farmajoyaab:

A middle aged woman in China lived on a 6th floor apartment complex while another guy lived on 5th floor. There was a pipe leak on the 6th level which damaged the man’s apartment, he asked for compensation to which the woman refused.

The second time the man asked the woman she hired 4 street thugs and beat the guy, his nuts are apparently busted (infertile) and he got permanent eye damage as well.

He reported the incident to the local police station but the woman likely had ties with the local officers and bribed them(pretty common in China) so no case was filed against the woman.

The third time round the guy met the woman again, and the woman insulted him along the lines of ‘what are you going to do?’

The guy snapped, ran back to his apartment, grabbed a kitchen knife and hacked the woman to death.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel bad for her but you can’t just mess up peoples lives without consequences. All that money she hired those goons with to beat up that guy could’ve been enough to fix the damages.

That the shocking part. He kept on bashing her head even when she was gone.

He got his apartment destroyed by a leaking pipe. Instead of her fixing it she hires thugs to beat him, he looses an eye and his nuts. Police won't do anything and she laughs at him in the streets. At that point I'm pretty sure 98% of us would go crazy like he did.

Sheeko Sheeko :farmajoyaab:

A middle aged woman in China lived on a 6th floor apartment complex while another guy lived on 5th floor. There was a pipe leak on the 6th level which damaged the man’s apartment, he asked for compensation to which the woman refused.

The second time the man asked the woman she hired 4 street thugs and beat the guy, his nuts are apparently busted (infertile) and he got permanent eye damage as well.

He reported the incident to the local police station but the woman likely had ties with the local officers and bribed them(pretty common in China) so no case was filed against the woman.

The third time round the guy met the woman again, and the woman insulted him along the lines of ‘what are you going to do?’

The guy snapped, ran back to his apartment, grabbed a kitchen knife and hacked the woman to death.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel bad for her but you can’t just mess up peoples lives without consequences. All that money she hired those goons with to beat up that guy could’ve been enough to fix the damages.
This is why you don't make enemies in this world. You can be the toughest man but still get hacked to death by vengeful nigga you fucked with too many times.

:gucciwhat::browtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am sorry to say, i dont feel sorry for her. Is that weird? lol

Hes done what he had to do but now his kids gonna hate him. I hate how kids are always on the mothers side thats why i'll never have a kid unless its a garac then my bad:lolbron:

The problem here was she didnt finish the job, all enemies you make must be eradicated.A wounded enemy is dangrous, leave him/her gone and your problems will follow suit.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The problem here was she didnt finish the job, all enemies you make must be eradicated.A wounded enemy is dangrous, leave him/her gone and your problems will follow suit.
You sound like a real psychopath!!!
Get away from me..
:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending