So this just happened in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come quick @Knowles :faysalwtf:

How could you ever think that human life could be terminated over infertility :francis:

What the hell you talking about there are people out there who would you cut your head of in the most brutal way just co's they feel like it, and your talking about this guy getting f..d over, you must be living in La La Land where everything thing is comfy and cosy.

It must be nice living in blissful ignorance typing away in your safe and comfort home.

Nigga you contradict yourself all the time.Do you have kids or not?
@Geeljire sanbuur is like

283.png

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Astagfirulah I didn't watch the video after your description :gucciwhat:
I thought the guy would turn out to be the cuck after she hired hit men. :cosbyhmm: but he killed the old woman straight up using his own hands. I hate old women so actually I'll put the volume down and watch and see if I can watch it:damnmusic:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Astagfirulah I didn't watch the video after your description :gucciwhat:
I thought the guy would turn out to be the cuck after she hired hit men. :cosbyhmm: but he killed the old woman straight up using his own hands. I hate old women so actually I'll put the volume down and watch and see if I can watch it:damnmusic:
No no no no I stopped after a few seconds I couldn't :frdfvsb::frdfvsb:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
The man snapped, she added insult to inuurt taunting after having his nuts smashed up

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
This is why you don't make enemies in this world. You can be the toughest man but still get hacked to death by vengeful nigga you fucked with too many times.

:gucciwhat::browtf:
Why will you do that in the first place.

Very simple Allah orders us to not cause corruption In the land.

I watched the whole video....paid special attention to the moment her arm goes down and life leaves her body. I felt nothing.....nada. Maybe Im crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.