So this just happened in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
had it coming. You don't f*ck with a man like that. I hope China learns from this and starts taking their police duties seriously.

For everyone saying the guy went too far, do you really think that lady was gonna stop there? If she has the gall to send thugs to f*ck up the guy and then insult him after the fact, do you really think she'll stop there? You know her ass was going to continue abusing this motherfucker.

Never f*ck with people you don't know and always do right by others. Lest you wanna get fucked up like this lady. I would of paid for the shit and kept it pushing. Entitled idiots always wanna f*ck with someone.

had it coming. You don't f*ck with a man like that. I hope China learns from this and starts taking their police duties seriously.

For everyone saying the guy went too far, do you really think that lady was gonna stop there? If she has the gall to send thugs to f*ck up the guy and then insult him after the fact, do you really think she'll stop there? You know her ass was going to continue abusing this motherfucker.

Never f*ck with people you don't know and always do right by others. Lest you wanna get fucked up like this lady. I would of paid for the shit and kept it pushing. Entitled idiots always wanna f*ck with someone.
It's not good to make enemies in this world sxb. It's very easy to die these days.

:manny:

Lose a eye and get beat so bad you become infertile, he went easy on her imo I would've gone full SAW/Jason Voorhees on her and her ayeeyo

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't feel sorry for that . She deserved it so mashallah.

Imagine losing an eye and becoming infertile because of that woman? I think personally he went easy on her.

Last edited:
Sheeko Sheeko :farmajoyaab:

A middle aged woman in China lived on a 6th floor apartment complex while another guy lived on 5th floor. There was a pipe leak on the 6th level which damaged the man’s apartment, he asked for compensation to which the woman refused.

The second time the man asked the woman she hired 4 street thugs and beat the guy, his nuts are apparently busted (infertile) and he got permanent eye damage as well.

He reported the incident to the local police station but the woman likely had ties with the local officers and bribed them(pretty common in China) so no case was filed against the woman.

The third time round the guy met the woman again, and the woman insulted him along the lines of ‘what are you going to do?’

The guy snapped, ran back to his apartment, grabbed a kitchen knife and hacked the woman to death.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel bad for her but you can’t just mess up peoples lives without consequences. All that money she hired those goons with to beat up that guy could’ve been enough to fix the damages.

Two wrong-doings do not make a right and injustice remains injustice regardless of cause.

Nothing is more sacred than human life and therefore to make light of its destruction is an regrettable modern trend.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Two wrong-doings do not make a right and injustice remains injustice regardless of cause.

Nothing is more sacred than human life and therefore to make light of its destruction is an regrettable modern trend.
She busted the guys nuts and the cops didn't do shit at that point that's justified Nothing is more sacred than a man's nuts:farmajoyaab:

1 life lost, and another life forever damaged because of a leaky pipe. Damn.

The girl is more in the wrong. If she didn't have money, she could've cut some deal with the man or at least appease him with some kind of plan.

To send thugs to beat up someone whose apartment YOUR pipe damaged is unforgivable.

I don't think she deserved death, but a lengthy prison sentence. Something like 10 years. She blinded him and robbed him of his fertility. She was ruthless and so was he.

:(

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Come quick @Knowles :faysalwtf:

How could you ever think that human life could be terminated over infertility :francis:

The police did nothing since the country is corrupted and all she did was laugh at him after she called some thugs to remove one of his eye and destroy his testicles. She deserved what was coming for her so he did the right thing. I'm not the only one who agrees with him so read the whole thread instead of coming for me.

Sheeko Sheeko :farmajoyaab:

A middle aged woman in China lived on a 6th floor apartment complex while another guy lived on 5th floor. There was a pipe leak on the 6th level which damaged the man’s apartment, he asked for compensation to which the woman refused.

The second time the man asked the woman she hired 4 street thugs and beat the guy, his nuts are apparently busted (infertile) and he got permanent eye damage as well.

He reported the incident to the local police station but the woman likely had ties with the local officers and bribed them(pretty common in China) so no case was filed against the woman.

The third time round the guy met the woman again, and the woman insulted him along the lines of ‘what are you going to do?’

The guy snapped, ran back to his apartment, grabbed a kitchen knife and hacked the woman to death.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel bad for her but you can’t just mess up peoples lives without consequences. All that money she hired those goons with to beat up that guy could’ve been enough to fix the damages.

She deserves every bit of that, she fucking ruined his life just when it started f*ck her.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Well now we know that asians making sounds when they hit someone isn't a stereotype
:russ:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Nah f*ck that. I get wronged by someone. I confront them. She sends thugs to me. I lose sight on one eye and my ability to have children. I go to the cops. They don't do shit. I confront her again (mind you, as a blind infertile motherfucker) and she taunts me.

I'm fucking snapping man. There was no chance of justice coming from this. The f*ck is you saying?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The police did nothing since the country is corrupted and all she did was laugh at him after she called some thugs to remove one of his eye and destroy his testicles. She deserved what was coming for her so he did the right thing. I'm not the only one who agrees with him so read the whole thread instead of coming for me.
On God I don't even agree with you 70% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.