So...this happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Bro if you want to claim Aladdin as your long lost daddy, that's fine. But I'm 100% Somali.
Respect our forefathers.
:birdman:
We're AfroIranianArab if you wana be all the way technical.
Having our own language and customs sets us a part from bootyclappers like Sudani and Egyptians.:salute:

Why do you not like them?

Also wouldn't anti-arab mentality conflict with sjw laws?
:cosbyhmm:
I don't have a problem with Arabs. I resent the fact that we have to be "mixed with Yemeni". And that we're constantly expected to know Arabic. When clearly we have our own language and culture.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I don't have a problem with Arabs. I resent the fact that we have to be "mixed with Yemeni". And that we're constantly expected to know Arabic. When clearly we have our own language and culture.
Mostly reasonable. If they say were mixed with Yemeni tell them that's wrong in fact we were the natives of southern Yemen who expanded across the gulf. Arabic is overrated. Many Arab tribes in southern Yemen, Saudi Arabia, and Oman actually don't speak Arabic as a 1st language. :hmm:

Mostly reasonable. If they say were mixed with Yemeni tell them that's wrong in fact we were the natives of southern Yemen who expanded across the gulf. Arabic is overrated. Many Arab tribes in southern Yemen, Saudi Arabia, and Oman actually don't speak Arabic as a 1st language. :hmm:
They still share a same culture and region. I mean go ahead claim Yemeni but you're still in the miniority of Somalis doing that.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I don't even respond to their brother bullshit let alone try to speak Arabic.

:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts