So this guy makes tiktok

No Twitter account yet your comments would say different. Akhi you are one of those Black beggars who lick Black futo and hate Arabs kkkkkk i figured you out. At least I pick best of both worlds , Black and Arab kkkkk. Arab girl mustve rejected you miskiin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is called countering the fake statements abeed like yourself post, I don’t have a twitter account and I respect my fellow black brothers. I don’t agree with interracial marriages or any of that nonsense. If I post a picture of myself on here majority of xaalimos will fall for me.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Is called countering the fake statements abeed like yourself post, I don’t have a twitter account and I respect my fellow black brothers. I don’t agree with interracial marriages or any of that nonsense. If I post a picture of myself on here majority of xaalimos will fall for me.
@anyways @Gedogyal is it true that most of you would fall for him if he posted his picture kkkkkkkkkk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@The Mad Mullah I don't like Somalis that choose one side over the other, either be only a proud Somali, but don't choose one side over the other.
Personally I don't even f*ck with Arabs, and couldn't really care much for them past that fact that islamnimo brings us together.

But one of my biggest pet peeves is when Somalis prioritize the struggle of others over their own, whether it's BLM or some afro-centrist message or some Ummah talks or peace for Palestine. Take care of yourself then deal with others.

And I don't police ppls opinions/views, a different take is always interesting. But angry rebuttals and replies are even more entertaining:pachah1:

CaliTedesse

VIP
He probably good looking, all humans are beautiful in their own way alhamdulillah . He don't need to post his pic here for everyone to see. Its good that he have confidence in his looks.
Mashallah you see the good in everything , mac i sii

@CaliTedesse People don't wanna hear this but the reason somalis are hung up on identity politics (i.e. we black, we no black we arab no we not etc etc) is because we don't have a strong cultural identity, because most of our history is, first or all largely unwritten and second largely disputed, and for the majority, the highlight of their ancestors was white sheets and camels.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse People don't wanna hear this but the reason somalis are hung up on identity politics (i.e. we black, we no black we arab no we not etc etc) is because we don't have a strong cultural identity, because most of our history is, first or all largely unwritten and second largely disputed, and for the majority, the highlight of their ancestors was white sheets and camels.
That is 100% true

Trending

Latest posts