So this guy makes tiktok

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
According to you? Alahamdulilah I’m content and very much grateful, you just pissed you found a nigga,h that will call you out for your self-hate and destructive behaviour.

P.S is Somali not Somalian.
You say Alhamdullilah, but you carry much hatred akhi

I love this brother @CaliTedesse as my own brother and we always agree on everything except when it comes to arabs..
But I understand what @CaliTedesse is saying we should stop being embarrassing on the internet be it on twitter or other social network platforms.. Some Somalis are very cringy.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I love this brother @CaliTedesse as my own brother and we always agree on everything except when it comes to arabs..
But I understand what @CaliTedesse is saying we should stop being embarrassing on the internet be it on twitter or other social network platforms.. Some Somalis are very cringy.
Mashallah my brother got my message Allah swt bless you akhi.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Hatred? Stop making fun of fobs and stop claiming Somalis are Arabs otherwise people like myself will challenge your silliness.
Your name is SomaliCunsiri. You are racist. You hate Arabs. You are basically hatred in the form of a human. kkkk

Without Allah (SWT) not them akhi
Yes bro of course it's due to allah I exist.. But that wasn't my intention.. I meant we all came from a Somali woman.. From mother to great great grandmother they've carried us in their wombs for 9 months and feed us until we were strong enough to walk the earth.. Brother we should appreciate our women even if they are difficult and give us headache, we cannot run away from who we are :mjhaps:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yes bro of course it's due to allah I exist.. But that wasn't my intention.. I meant we all came from a Somali woman.. From mother to great great grandmother they've carried us in their wombs for 9 months and feed us until we were strong enough to walk the earth.. Brother we should appreciate our women even if they are difficult and give us headache, we cannot run away from who we are :mjhaps:
Mashallah I love Somali women that is true.

Your name is SomaliCunsiri. You are racist. You hate Arabs. You are basically hatred in the form of a human. kkkk

Your name is CaliTedesse you're very keen on Arabs, you seem to have a hatred for FOBs yet your intellectual level is subpar. You also very fond of Arab related post. You probably blick and suffer from self-hate which can be due to having no father in your household.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Your name is CaliTedesse you're very keen on Arabs, you seem to have a hatred for FOBs yet your intellectual level is subpar. You also very fond of Arab related post. You probably blick and suffer from self-hate which can be due to having no father in your household.
CaliTedesse is name of Somali Mujaahid. Write me more, you sound like those Twitter Somali ïncels kkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
Is funny how *****s is the new go to word, I don’t have twitter account but saxiib post your pic and let’s see the arabnimo in you. You seem very defeated.

No Twitter account yet your comments would say different. Akhi you are one of those Black beggars who lick Black futo and hate Arabs kkkkkk i figured you out. At least I pick best of both worlds , Black and Arab kkkkk. Arab girl mustve rejected you miskiin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts