So this guy makes tiktok

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It went viral he then bumps his toe to a wall and shows how , Chinese, Turk, Dutch and Arab man would react.

So when the Arab bumps his toe he features all flags of Arab league.

and yeah guess what all these ugly Fobs and qumayos start commenting. Were not Arabs

kkkkkkkkk f*cking annoyin wallahi

It went viral he then bumps his toe to a wall and shows how , Chinese, Turk, Dutch and Arab man would react.

So when the Arab bumps his toe he features all flags of Arab league.

and yeah guess what all these ugly Fobs and qumayos start commenting. Were not Arabs

kkkkkkkkk f*cking annoyin wallahi
can u believe that there's somalis that think they are not arabs war never seen someone dumber

CaliTedesse

VIP
can u believe that there's somalis that think they are not arabs war never seen someone dumber
Hhahahahahaa akhi they can believe whatever they want they should just stop trying to seek attention. you see this doodoo looking mofo comment kkkkkk the shame wallahi

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
"SoMaLiS aRe ArAb"
giphy.gif

CaliTedesse

VIP
Horta why is it mostly Somalian girls that reject this notion one Arab brother mustve rejected yall kkkk

That's every tiktok post that mentions anything about Somalis and blackness/arabness

So many fobs saying " I am proud black and African" or we "we are not Arabs"

It shows you the power of American media, they can make Arab a dirty identity, everyone runs away from.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Horta why is it mostly Somalian girls that reject this notion one Arab brother mustve rejected yall kkkk

you are such of smart afro arab man, that's exactly the reason to why somali women claim their own ethnic. they have all been rejected by arabs:ohhh::kanyehmm::bell:

CaliTedesse

VIP
That's every tiktok post that mentions anything about Somalis and blackness/arabness

So many fobs saying " I am proud black and African" or we "we are not Arabs"

It shows you the power of American media, they can make Arab a dirty identity, everyone runs away from.
Yeha its sickening wallahi these motherf*ckers should just keep their mouth quiet wallahi you see one Barkhad dude comment: Excuse me hahahah we are not Arabs. but in a FOB manner and FOB sentence.

AHHAHAHAHA

Trending