So this guy makes tiktok

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
why do you wanna claim arab?? :ayaanswag:

are you trolling:sass1:
Ukhti even if I dont claim Arab why comment on such a video viewed by 100k people and stir hatred and act arrogant even though coming from one of poorest countries and say with arrogance HAHAHAHAHA we are not Arabs smh

Yeha its sickening wallahi these motherf*ckers should just keep their mouth quiet wallahi you see one Barkhad dude comment: Excuse me hahahah we are not Arabs. but in a FOB manner and FOB sentence.

AHHAHAHAHA

You had the privilege of growing up in the west yet you’re here trying to make fun of Somali fobs, you are in the west by luck and not by merit. We are not Arab and will never be ARABs you self hating negroid. Isku xishood you danyeer.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Ukhti even if I dont claim Arab why comment on such a video viewed by 100k people and stir hatred and act arrogant even though coming from one of poorest countries and say with arrogance HAHAHAHAHA we are not Arabs smh

if it wasn't somalis saying they aren't arabs in the comments , the arabs would be saying it.

better to be the one clearing the air:samwelcome:

CaliTedesse

VIP
if it wasn't somalis saying they aren't arabs in the comments , the arabs would be saying it.

better to be the one clearing the air:samwelcome:
That wouldve been better ukhti then other Arabs would defend Somalis mashallah and we would be in sidelines watching them fight. You are not very tactical wallahi

CaliTedesse

VIP
You had the privilege of growing up in the west yet you’re here trying to make fun of Somali fobs, ****** you are in the west by luck and not by merit. We are not Arab and will never be ARABs you self hating negroid. Isku xishood you danyeer.
By merit akhi

Trending