So my cousin back home wants to marry his cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I support Qabiil cousin marriage not real cousin marriage. It's out of fashion and reer badinimo. He couldn't find any other woman? Why resort to his cousin?

I don’t know maybe it’s calaaf

But the family don’t want them to go through with it cause it’s ceeb

One relative even saying adeero ceebtina maa idinku walalo ah ayuun bad is gursan

I’m confused cause I thought cousin marriage wasn’t unusual back home
My dad tried that with me as soon as I finished high school. Mind you I was 18. I shot it down real quick! And when he asked for the theird time I packed my bags and told him I am moving put! He was so scared he apologized real fast .he never asked again lol I think when causins in the west marry each it has a lot to do with money as well as green card. Causin marriages happen back home but it's very rare.

People should be allowed to f*ck whoever they want. If he wants his cousin's puunani, then he should be allowed to get it.

I wouldn't do it myself.

Apollo

VIP
People should be allowed to f*ck whoever they want. If he wants his cousin's puunani, then he should be allowed to get it.

I wouldn't do it myself.

Cousin marriage leads to the degradation of the race.

It is like environmental pollution. It affects everyone and society.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Cousin marriages are the best because divorce will never happen. The wife will be shamed within her clan and the husband's clan. She also shames your immediate family if she gives you problems. But it also keeps the husband a good man because he cannot mistreat her. It will look bad on him. My parents are from different clans and my wife is from a different clan but our marriages are blessed. We will never have problems but cousin marriages is like motor insurance and you are protected.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Cousin marriages are the best because divorce will never happen. The wife will be shamed within her clan and the husband's clan. She also shames your immediate family if she gives you problems. But it also keeps the husband a good man because he cannot mistreat her. It will look bad on him. My parents are from different clans and my wife is from a different clan but our marriages are blessed. We will never have problems but cousin marriages is like motor insurance and you are protected.
I advised him to go through with it cause after all it’s halal and they want to get married than they should but the girls parents think cousin marriage is wrong and because you’re like brother and sister to each other

Status
Not open for further replies.