So my cousin back home wants to marry his cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
But the family don’t want them to go through with it cause it’s ceeb

One relative even saying adeero ceebtina maa idinku walalo ah ayuun bad is gursan

I’m confused cause I thought cousin marriage wasn’t unusual back home

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
But the family don’t want them to go throug with it cause it’s ceeb

One relative even saying adeero ceebtina maa idinku walalo ah ayuun bad is gursan

Some inbreeding shit right here
inbred-brothers5.png

Which cousin. Ilma abti or ilma adeer or habar wadag.
I know your folks dont marry habarwadaag.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Certain types of cousin marriage are frowned upon in Somalia what kind of cousins are they?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I support Qabiil cousin marriage not real cousin marriage. It's out of fashion and reer badinimo. He couldn't find any other woman? Why resort to his cousin?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I support Qabiil cousin marriage not real cousin marriage. It's out of fashion and reer badinimo. He couldn't find any other woman? Why resort to his cousin?
3rd or 4th cousin max i know its halal and the sahaba did it but it’s not for everyone Arab/Paki culture is invading Somalia:kanyeshrug:

Its different if they grew up together. My uncle suggested i marry my cousin....22 year old very beautiful. Told him i cant, thats my lil sis.

Dhaqan baadiye is barbaric and inhumane. I'm glad the badiyo culture is slowly dying.
Interesting. Elaborate on what's barbaric and how we can change.
Im of the opinion that dhaqan badiye was our only culture and that most Somalis boast about it.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Interesting. Elaborate on what's barbaric and how we can change.
Im of the opinion that dhaqan badiye was our only culture and that most Somalis boast about it.
Not most Somalis because my family were all born in cities and we never had a badiyo connection. So I can't relate to dhaqan baadiye.

Not most Somalis because my family were all born in cities and we never had a badiyo connection. So I can't relate to dhaqan baadiye.
Hadaba aan wax ku fahnsiya. 70% of the somalis are nomads and reer badiye.
Every person in a city has at least 6 relatives in the countryside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending