So I am in Mogadishu and I saw many Landers here kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
People wearing somaliland bracelets dont mean anything. in Bosaso and other puntland cities everyone from the girls to boys wear somaliland bracelets only because it has become a trend and they don't harbour any hate against their neighbors unlike somaliland people who hate somalia

I asked the Bajaaj driver he said he was from Somaliland lol and also had reer Waqooyi accent. So nope they are certified ones the ones I saw in Mogadishu.

Silky

操你的媽媽
Hargeisa doesn't even have tap water to drink/shower how can it have flushing toilets? 99% of the homes don't, including most hotels. They did make a little flushing buttons for the new homes but the problem is there is no water so how you gunna flush the xaar. :lol: only works with a bucket or a hole in the ground toilet. :lol:

Well in my house there's this water tank that gets filled 2-3 times a week by the water delivery guy lol, and then the whole house's plumbing system is connected to it, so there's tap water in kitchen, and water in bathrooms.

This is probably true for most new homes built 2014+ which is when mine was built. The toilets are the normal western flushing ones but the waste pipes for all the toilets lead not to a sewage system but some septic tank built under my yard lol so yh, Hargeisa really needs a sewer system

Bohol

VIP
Well in my house there's this water tank that gets filled 2-3 times a week by the water delivery guy lol, and then the whole house's plumbing system is connected to it, so there's tap water in kitchen, and water in bathrooms.

This is probably true for most new homes built 2014+ which is when mine was built. The toilets are the normal western flushing ones but the waste pipes for all the toilets lead not to a sewage system but some septic tank built under my yard lol so yh, Hargeisa really needs a sewer system

That is what I mean. It is booyaad water that runs out quickly if you try to take regular showers never mind for flushing use. :lol: So it is not practical. Flushing is a luxury in Hargeisa but normal in Mogadishu (since it is a city with plenty of water and sewage system).

Mogadishu was built by Italians and Siad Barre's dictatorship, which had access to lavish amounts of foreign patronage for much of its existence due to Cold War rivalries between the superpowers. Meanwhile Hargesia was neglected during this time, and what little development there was Barre destroyed during his vicious campaign against SNM. That Hargesia's people rebuilt their city and have enjoyed more than 20 years of unprecedented peace is a testament to their good character. Meanwhile the animals in Mogadishu destoyed that city with their own hands, killed and robbed untold numbers of their own fellow Somalis, and to this day are blown to bits by numerous terror attacks and criminal acts because they have no respect for law and tradition.

Anyone who knows any history or has any common sense should look at Mogadishu and the creatures living in it only with disgust and pity.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Mogadishu was built by Italians and Siad Barre's dictatorship, which had access to lavish amounts of foreign patronage for much of its existence due to Cold War rivalries between the superpowers. Meanwhile Hargesia was neglected during this time, and what little development there was Barre destroyed during his vicious campaign against SNM. That Hargesia's people rebuilt their city and have enjoyed more than 20 years of unprecedented peace is a testament to their good character. Meanwhile the animals in Mogadishu destoyed that city with their own hands, killed and robbed untold numbers of their own fellow Somalis, and to this day are blown to bits by numerous terror attacks and criminal acts because they have no respect for law and tradition.

Anyone who knows any history or has any common sense should look at Mogadishu and the creatures living in it only with disgust and pity.

Welcome back sxb. Always enjoy reading your takes.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

I've missed your insights mr @IslamIsTheAnswer

Welcome back.

Bohol

VIP
@IslamIsTheAnswer you are acting like Somaliland built Berbera port and Hargeisa airport :lol: everything in Somalia was left behind by the former government. Plus 20 years of peace in Hargeisa = no paved roads, water or sewage system. Nothing impressive about building shiny villas while they don't have running water or paved roads next to it :lol: .

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I can't tell them apart sxb. Government control is shitty it doesn't fully control Hodan lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you mean lived with Dhulos? Lol you mean Dhuloz lived with us since it is Rer Waqoyi thing they always follow us around.

Casa Popalare, Hodan. Buulo Xuubay were our area back in the day. Those areas you would find rich to middle class Isaaqs

Last edited:

Silky

操你的媽媽
@IslamIsTheAnswer you are acting like Somaliland built Berbera port and Hargeisa airport :lol: everything in Somalia was left behind by the former government. Plus 20 years of peace in Hargeisa = no paved roads, water or sewage system. Nothing impressive about building shiny villas while they don't have running water or paved roads next to it :lol: .

Why didn't the Kacaan or the government before, build the sewer systems or pave the roads for Hargeisa or the other major cities, they were in power for 30+ years or was there a separate Somaliland government to blame for poor management then aswell.

Answer: because the previous governments were all just as poor and incompetent as the current ones.

Mogadishu was built up by the Italians, and has benefited from being the centre of power of Somalia for centuries and isn't a fair comparison for Hargeisa a city which has pretty much built and rebuilt itself.

The port at Berbera and Hargeisa Airport were not really built by Afweyne for the benefit of development but to serve military purposes and were financed and constructed by foreigners.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Move to Mogadishu then, it is embarrassing and cringy to see how you are trying appeal to these people. :comeon:

Last edited:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Somaliland flag bracelet is a fashion every body wears especially those who are associated with Somaliland peaple.
Somalilands flag has pan arab colours with Saudi Arabias flag on the top + why do you lots have a black star symbolising death to somalia? That goes to show how qabilist and violent your politicians are to somalis (their own people)

Silky

操你的媽媽
Move to Mogadishu then, it is embarrassing and cringy to see how you are trying appeal to these people. :comeon:

What I find strange is the role given to the FGS for the development of Mogadishu, ignoring the history behind all that, not to mention the TONS AND TONS AND TONS of foreign Aid and somali people's investments.

Any town given the attention and money spent on Mog would be developed as it is

Somalilands flag has pan arab colours with Saudi Arabias flag on the top + why do you lots have a black star symbolising death to somalia? That goes to show how qabilist and violent your politicians are to somalis (their own people)

Somalia us the number one country in the world against the existence of our own country. What do you expect from us? You do the math. We are a de facto nation if we don't take hard line against our opponents we can't survive .

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Somalia us the number one country in the world against the existence of our own country. What do you expect from us? You do the math. We are a de facto nation if we don't take hard line against our opponents we can't survive .
Disgusting. Daroods days are long gone and yet you still wish death to normal somalis who have nothing againts you. Stop speaking somali and speak a semetic language then bleach your skin if you hate your own people and leave to yemen.

Disgusting. Daroods days are long gone and yet you still wish death to normal somalis who have nothing againts you. Stop speaking somali and speak a semetic language then bleach your skin if you hate your own people and leave to yemen.

Look We are not talking about peaple we are talking about a vs Somaliland countries. My country has every rights to defend it's sovereignty . You are talking about daarood but we don't even show mercy to the isaaq traitors .

Status
Not open for further replies.