So does any Somalis here like Anime and Manga?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was younger I used to watch loads, not seen it in years now. I watched so many different ones too, FMA was good and the main 3 Bleach (I still remember Ichigo's first bankai when he was saving rukia, shit was emotional!), Naruto which I heard had a poor ending and One Piece which everyone should give up now unless they wanna be watching anime for the next 10 years

Hahaha Fucking weebs.

56186975.jpg

When I was younger I used to watch loads, not seen it in years now. I watched so many different ones too, FMA was good and the main 3 Bleach (I still remember Ichigo's first bankai when he was saving rukia, shit was emotional!), Naruto which I heard had a poor ending and One Piece which everyone should give up now unless they wanna be watching anime for the next 10 years

FMA and FMA Brotherhood were both cool to me, Naruto ending was quite satisfying you should watch/read it (I think majority people agree as well) as for One Piece its a like an addicting drug that you can't stop using! XD

Kkkk. Kartun is for children. Why are grown men so backwards these days, are y'all bronies as well? I'm not surprised. women should be leading our world instead of cartoon crazed fantasy violent men

Kkkk. Kartun is for children. Why are grown men so backwards these days, are y'all bronies as well? I'm not surprised. women should be leading our world instead of cartoon crazed fantasy violent men

Its not Cartoon but Anime, did you that know all demographic ages in Japan watch Anime. This includes people who are in their 80 as well! And guess what? Japan is a male dominated society plus its the third economic power in the world! :)

So again...
ntm1m9-jpg.21460

FMA and FMA Brotherhood were both cool to me, Naruto ending was quite satisfying you should watch/read it (I think majority people agree as well) as for One Piece its a like an addicting drug that you can't stop using! XD

Evangelion, Code Geass, and Rurouni Kenshin. :it0tdo8:

10 years of great entertainment. How awful.

I messed up with code gease so hard, I downloaded the second season or second part and I didn't know so here I am watching this anime, confused as f*ck thinking what's going on? I realised halfway through but just carried on lol. Even without understanding much it was still good.

One piece was amazing but I'm in my mid twenties now, I don't wanna be watching OP when I've got kids. I'm over my anime addiction now, I don't wanna start again :xgoltwn:

Cowboy Bebop deserves an honourable mention, credit to @sophisticate for reminding me.

J

Jeffo

I just stick to my manga these days but One Punch Man is a must.

Occasionally go through anime openings...

I used to be a huge fan of it, but I stopped watching Anime 2 years ago.

I guess I kinda grew away from it.

My All time favorite ones are hajime no ippo and Slam dunk.

HunterXHunter is by far my favorite anime next to One Piece. I love the adventure and exploration type animes.

DBZ is a legend in it's own right. Full Metal Alchemist, Code Geass are near legend status.

Beck is great.

HunterXHunter is by far my favorite anime next to One Piece. I love the adventure and exploration type animes.

DBZ is a legend in it's own right. Full Metal Alchemist, Code Geass are near legend status.

Beck is great.

I know I use to love Hunter X Hunter 2011 reboot a lot but when it finished after the 13th Hunter Chairman Election arc, I decided to continue from the Manga since it was so cool but it turns out the Author Togashi is on a freaking long hiatus for about years complaining about his back or something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending