So does any Somalis here like Anime and Manga?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I have watched Gantz and Berzerk, both were awesome but not apparently Monster :obamatell:
Me two I watched the first 2 and enjoyed it but monster I didn't I lost interest around the time the doctor figure out the blond kid he saved was a serial killer:zhqjlmx:
Between the 3 it would 1.gantz 2.berzerk.............3.monster:ummhmsmiley:

T

Tokio

Not into anime anymore, but I do follow couple mangas notably the noblesee.

My all time fav: fma, Samurai champloo, trigun, bleach , Basilisk(if you haven't seen this one I recommend you do)and gto great teacher onizuka :whoo:

Bleach is still going on? I thought it ended. I haven't watched naruto and I agree one piece is still kicking. It just gets better and better.

Yep Bleach is still on-going in Manga going crapper while One Piece goes higher! And speaking of One Piece did you read the last chapter? :O

Not into anime anymore, but I do follow couple mangas notably the noblesee.

My all time fav: fma, Samurai champloo, trigun, bleach , Basilisk(if you haven't seen this one I recommend you do)and gto great teacher onizuka :whoo:

I'll watch Basilisk and Great Teacher Onizuka since I heard they are going the good, as for Manga which ones you follow/read?

Me two I watched the first 2 and enjoyed it but monster I didn't I lost interest around the time the doctor figure out the blond kid he saved was a serial killer:zhqjlmx:
Between the 3 it would 1.gantz 2.berzerk.............3.monster:ummhmsmiley:

Gantz is hilarious in English Dub Wallahi! :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::cryinglaughsmiley:

one punch man :2tjlv3e:

11809853_1461882060780725_439547155_n.jpg

A

Atiya

Yep Bleach is still on-going in Manga going crapper while One Piece goes higher! And speaking of One Piece did you read the last chapter? :O
I don't read manga, I only watch the anime and bleach is finished. It's only continuing on the manga which I can't be bothered to read. What's happening though? Did Aizen return? I think I'm behind on the anime because the manga is out before the anime. The last episode I watched of bleach was the showdown with doflamingo.

Also you should watch Tokyo Goul and akame ga kill.

T

Tokio

ToG gets really interesting as you progress into the chapters, it starts slow but gets better somewhere in the middle chapters.

I don't read manga, I only watch the anime and bleach is finished. It's only continuing on the manga which I can't be bothered to read. What's happening though? Did Aizen return? I think I'm behind on the anime because the manga is out before the anime. The last episode I watched of bleach was the showdown with doflamingo.

Also you should watch Tokyo Goul and akame ga kill.

YES! I watched Tokyo Ghoul and Akame Ga Kill both were awesome, but Akame Ga Kill sucked in the end because THEY killed everybody I mean like WTH! XD

And yes Aizen is back but haven't read anything in a while, as for One Piece Luffy finally left Dressrosa for Zhou and stuff are getting freaking exciting. You should really read One Piece Manga! :D

T

Tokio

oh yeah, might wana try out God Eater it's a new one my mate has been bugging me to watch it for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending