So does any Somalis here like Anime and Manga?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen like two people here with Anime icons, wonder if there are like more? I only follow few typical mainstream Shonen stuff like One Piece and Dragon Ball, and few Seinen stuff Attack on Titan and Parayste. So what about you guys?

tumblr_mtjpfrw6ZA1sjq2tao1_500.jpg

Hafez

VIP
Nah I'm joking, don't you think it's a waste of time though bro? My little brother watches it soo much he finished most of them. I think it's pointless tbh.

S

syntax

I hope you mean the new dbz show when you said follow dragon Ball.

The new movie, resurrection F, was so damn good :damn: woke up on a Saturday morning 8am and drove 2 hours to see it at the nearest theatre that played it. Well worth the gwop I spent on gas. It fulfilled all the dbz nostalgia I had and more. Anyone else see it? I remember it sold out in 20min in my area online lol

If ur a dbz fan I'm pretty sure the dub version is out online . I highly recommend. A new dbz movie with freeza. ...sxbs it doesn't get any better :banderas:

Nah I'm joking, don't you think it's a waste of time though bro? My little brother watches it soo much he finished most of them. I think it's pointless tbh.

Just like everyone loves Khaat, Cigarettes, Alcohol or Drugs. I love Anime and Manga because its like Medicine where it makes me feel good after a long week of work and stressful studying in University.

I hope you mean the new dbz show when you said follow dragon Ball.

The new movie, resurrection F, was so damn good :damn: woke up on a Saturday morning 8am and drove 2 hours to see it at the nearest theatre that played it. Well worth the gwop I spent on gas. It fulfilled all the dbz nostalgia I had and more. Anyone else see it? I remember it sold out in 20min in my area online lol

If ur a dbz fan I'm pretty sure the dub version is out online . I highly recommend. A new dbz movie with freeza. ...sxbs it doesn't get any better :banderas:

Yeah Saxib Dragon ball Super, I like it so far but some of the animation and voice acting is horrible BUT I hope they fix it soon! XD

As for resurrection of Freeza I watched it both in Sub and Dub, I gotta say that really enjoyed it like a ton! :D

A

Atiya

I love anime but not manga. Call me a big kid but I'm a big fan of shonen jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending