Snacks Updated DNA results

I think your are very young. You go and live in an Arab Country and comeback here and tell

us after, what you think :cosbyhmm:

This is getting more and more interesting, so my moms lineage leads back to Yemen? How can I find out about my dads side? Where does his shit lead back to? This is too good

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ohhhdamn: damn nigga, these companies hating on me

:hahaidiot: but ima claim ana arab now, time to marry a yemini woman to go back to my roots and have the ultimate half somali half yemini landheere dir children

Now you are getting with the program son. :yousmart:

Why settle for a Yemeni shorty? A lot of North Iraqis are haplogroup T, not many in Yemen. Aim higher, get a North Iraqi Arabised Assyrian who will better reflect our Semitic ancestry. Re-whiten the blood line that has been blackened by the Big Booty Proto-Xalimos who fetishised our Ajnabi Awoowo.:win:

Considering you are Saleebaan Cabdalla, adopt Al-Suleimani as your surname.

Or we might be part of a Jewish lineage that settled in Arabia. In that case, it will have to be Snacks Ben Solomon. Eff the Goyim!
:drakekidding:

On a serious note, don't bother with further tests.

The below is your paternal lineage as the Reer Mudug sample is the same sub sub sub sub sub sub subclan as you so don't waste your money.

Tell all the fam down in Minneapolis:

نحن عرب

Now you are getting with the program son. :yousmart:

Why settle for a Yemeni shorty? A lot of North Iraqis are haplogroup T, not many in Yemen. Aim higher, get a North Iraqi Arabised Assyrian who will better reflect our Semitic ancestry. Re-whiten the blood line that has been blackened by the Big Booty Proto-Xalimos that fetishised our Ajnabi Awoowo.:win:

Considering you are Saleebaan Cabdalla, adopt Al-Suleimani as your surname.

Or we might be part of a Jewish lineage that settled in Arabia. In that case, it will have to be Snacks Ben Solomon. Eff the Goyim!
:drakekidding:

On a serious note, don't bother with further tests.

The below is your paternal lineage as the Reer Mudug sample is the same sub sub sub sub sub sub subclan as you so don't waste your money.

Tell all the fam down in Minneapolis:

نحن عرب
You’re 100% right! A real #AbdiExit advocate! Help defend me against these xaarlimos in my forum in general and let’s reclaim our thrown! :king:

#AbdiExit #EnlistToday #ReclaimYourThrone #King
#Alpha

You’re 100% right! A real #AbdiExit advocate! Help defend me against these xaarlimos in my forum in general and let’s reclaim our thrown! :king:

#AbdiExit #EnlistToday #ReclaimYourThrone #King
#Alpha

Adeer, you are better off memorising the Quran etc. or learning a coding language etc.

There is an Arabic proverb:

الوقت كالسيف إن لم تقطعه قطعك

Time is like a sword. If you do not cut it, it will cut you.

I don't to mean lecture you bla bla bla but if you are the age you say you are on 23andme, do something more productive with your youth please.

Apollo

VIP
North Iraqi Arabised Assyrian who will better reflect our Semitic ancestry.

Assyrians/Chaldeans are not the best representatives of proto-Semites. They are autosomally barely distinguishable from Armenians (Indo-Europeanized Northern Middle Easterners). So they have a lot of non-Semite ancestry.

I think ''the most Semitic'' group (tested so far) are probably Negev Bedouins. The ones labeled ''Bedouin B'' in various studies and on G25.

Yemenis who aren't admixed with the Al-Akhdam (most) are still quite similar to the proto-Semites (using Negev Bedouins as the closest proxies). They don't have much Horner ancestry (non-outlier ones).

Assyrians/Chaldeans are not the best representatives of proto-Semites. They are autosomally barely distinguishable from Armenians (Indo-Europeanized Northern Middle Easterners). So they have a lot of non-Semite ancestry.

I think ''the most Semitic'' group (tested so far) are probably Negev Bedouins. The ones labeled ''Bedouin B'' in various studies and on G25.

Yemenis who aren't admixed with the Al-Akhdam (most) are still quite similar to the proto-Semites (using Negev Bedouins as the closest proxies). They don't have much Horner ancestry (non-outlier ones).

I used the word Semite loosely as there is an ongoing debate as to where, when, and from which ancient population, the Semitic Languages developed.

Considering that the ancient T samples were, generally, lighter skinned and had lighter eyes than their neighbouring E1b1b samples. Hence, if haplogroup T linages were one of the constituent haplogroups associated with the Semitic ethnolinguistic grouping, it is safe to assume that there were a diversity of features when the Semitic ethno-linguistic group was formed.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

I googled "Negev Bedouins". Not surprised, they look like what I expected.
1619416495184.png

I understand where my hairiness comes from kkk. But logically would you explain to me my resistance to colder weather?
While many of my relatives suffer from cold (including a handful of them being purely french), I'm one of the few niggas who can support harsh cold weather (lived in Luxembourg for years, and without a heater)
I have a few hypothesis, like being hairy can favor me in cooler environment, but also my thicker bones and fat tissues. Are they a reminence of my bedouin ancestors? Because, thanks to my Hibongo ancestors, I'm adapted to survive in hotter climate.
What's your opinion on this? Kkk

Apollo

VIP
I used the word Semite loosely as there is an ongoing debate as to where, when, and from which ancient population, the Semitic Languages developed.

Considering that the ancient T samples were, generally, lighter skinned and had lighter eyes than their neighbouring E1b1b samples. Hence, if haplogroup T linages were one of the constituent haplogroups associated with the Semitic ethnolinguistic grouping, it is safe to assume that there were a diversity of features when the Semitic ethno-linguistic group was formed.

I think the original Semitic lineage is E-PF1962 (E-M123 and this smaller lineage E-PF2025). Subsequently this group formed some sort of alliance/incorporation with J1 and T1. When Arabians moved from the Neolithic Levant into the Arabian desert a founder effect kicked in favoring J1 and lowering frequencies of E-M123 and T1.

The reason why areas like Northern Iraq have higher and more diverse T than Arabians is precisely because they are less Semitic. Their T is also not founder effected, that area has a diverse range of it. Likely close to the origin. Assyrians and Armenians carry more ancestry of the pre-Semitic Northern Middle Easterners than Arabians and Levantines.

I think the original Semitic lineage is E-PF1962 (E-M123 and this smaller lineage E-PF2025). Subsequently this group formed some sort of alliance/incorporation with J1 and T1. When Arabians moved from the Neolithic Levant into the Arabian desert a founder effect kicked in favoring J1 and lowering frequencies of E-M123 and T1.

The reason why areas like Northern Iraq have higher and more diverse T than Arabians is precisely because they are less Semitic. Their T is also not founder effected, that area has a diverse range of it. Likely close to the origin. Assyrians and Armenians carry more ancestry of the pre-Semitic Northern Middle Easterners than Arabians and Levantines.

The E1b1b association with Afro-Asiatic languages seems logical to me too. However, I haven't researched this, is it's hypothetical formation date before the arrival of ancient T samples in the Levant? The oldest J samples are much later, however, there is a dearth of ancient samples from the area in question.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Looks like your maternal lineage is not an ancient Cushitic R0a version (like R0a2p), but it is this one:

Only found in Yemen so far and those two Yemenis match each other around 4,000 years ago. This rules out that your maternal lineage is Cushitic.

It looks like your maternal lineage entered the Horn via the Bab-el-Mandeb and not via the Sinai.
I was also assigned R0a2 by 23andme and confirmed by FTDNA, and predicted R0a2l by jameslick. However, Yfull branched me under R0a-b1a which confuses me quite a bit.
5CDD9C2B-455E-42C1-842A-A19AE910127A.jpeg

I think even wegene said R0a2l