SNA liberate Janaale town

New trends in FDK and somali politics I've been noticing is that SSC/Khatumo and most dhulbahantes and their websites were all about OGs are our brothers, we are closer to them than all else, OGs is our other etc etc with many OGs showing them love. It's was a real strong show of bond........ Until Farmaajo came and all over sudden they like JL waa xaaraan, OG waa qaran dhumis, bootyclapping for Farmaajo even dying for him, I get their bond with MX but joining JVA disguised as SNA is mind blowing.

The other new trend I see is many Gaadhbursi who all use to show love to MX and how close they were during kacaanka nowadays don't have much love for MX, even hardcore SL gadhabuursi used to say MX are cool people etc etc.
Dhulos don't even got love for their own hut I see your point

I wouldnt be surprised if they were doing all this bootyclapping to make khatumo a reality, but no, they literally gain nothing out of it, and stand to lose whatever allies they had with non hostile qabiils like us.
:draketf:

Dying in Gedo but they m cant even meet in LA without biixi's approval, I pity them more than anything else.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Dhulos don't even got love for their own hut I see your point

I wouldnt be surprised if they were doing all this bootyclapping to make khatumo a reality, but no, they literally gain nothing out of it, and stand to lose whatever allies they had with non hostile qabiils like us.
:draketf:

Dying in Gedo but they m cant even meet in LA without biixi's approval, I pity them more than anything else.
I get the Sool dhullos they do anything for money but look at this Dharbash who is from Buhoodle who DDSI OGs helped many times with water, food even Healthcare cheerleading for JLs destruction its mind blowing walle.

I'm missing anything like did JVA not target dhullos like they did all other clans in Jubba?

I get the Sool dhullos they do anything for money but look at this Dharbash who is from Buhoodle who DDSI OGs helped many times with water, food even Healthcare cheerleading for JLs destruction its mind blowing walle.

I'm missing anything like did JVA not target dhullos like they did all other clans in Jubba?
Waa doqomo.

They should at least ask for something in return.

They are riding farmaajo harder than mx.:mjlol:

You won't believe the amount of dhulos I see daily talking shit.:francis:

Dhulos are like that gay guy who acts more feminine than real females, they are harder for bo.ons than the real bo.ons are for themselves .:drakewtf:

Waa doqomo.

They should at least ask for something in return.

They are riding farmaajo harder than mx.:mjlol:

You won't believe the amount of dhulos I see daily talking shit.:francis:

Dhulos are like that gay guy who acts more feminine than real females, they are harder for bo.ons than the real bo.ons are for themselves .:drakewtf:

I think they’re for any darood President in Xamar. They died for sayid, they died for barre and then Abdullah Yusuf. They’ll die and fight for any darood leader that has power.

I don’t see them doing this for a hawiye President.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
General Abdihamid Dirir led this operation. The last time Janaale was free of Al Shabaab was over a decade ago under President Abdullahi Yusuf. It seems that only Majeerteen are able to hold this town.
:mjpls:
:farmajoyaab:who is general Abdelhamid dirir so many generals ive never heard of them all

also it seems its not all that meets the eye from the way the forum seems I guess reality sings a different tune the Somali army and the country belongs to all of us and the heroes represent each and every one of us

The US was bombarding Janaale from the air, some said innocent people died yet no words from the government and now thanks to this the SNA took the town yet @Samaalic Era felt the need to habaar me and not the people in the south that are ok with this

Getting close rand closer to the main stronghold.

giphy.gif

janaale a town in the S.eastern Lower Shebelle region that has been liberated from alshabab's 10yrs rule, this could be argued to be one of the BIGGEST victory against the terrorist group. This opens up the supply lines between Marka & Afgooye and important trade route. HUGE!!

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
General Abdihamid Dirir led this operation. The last time Janaale was free of Al Shabaab was over a decade ago under President Abdullahi Yusuf. It seems that only Majeerteen are able to hold this town.
:mjpls:

So now SNA is diverse and exists miyaa :cosbyhmm:

janaale a town in the S.eastern Lower Shebelle region that has been liberated from alshabab's 10yrs rule, this could be argued to be one of the BIGGEST victory against the terrorist group. This opens up the supply lines between Marka & Afgooye and important trade route. HUGE!!

:salute:Well said, Shabaabs days are numbered

ESHpD8uWAAEoHbP

Farm

VIP
:farmajoyaab:who is general Abdelhamid dirir so many generals ive never heard of them all

also it seems its not all that meets the eye from the way the forum seems I guess reality sings a different tune the Somali army and the country belongs to all of us and the heroes represent each and every one of us

He’s literally the commander of the land forces of the “SNA”.