SNA liberate Janaale town

janaale?:mjkkk:

maxaa kaa galay? go free cayn, I heard somaliland refused dhulos to attend some dhulo garaad's ceremony.:snoop:

it is the ultimate sin for any dhulo to be invested in anything other than getting back your deegaan and running it.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

One day later...

It says in that report they arrested judges and did not know if intention of that mission was to hold that town, as shown by them leaving the next day without a fight.

Awhdeegle and Marka has an objective where they are trying to connect major roadway

It says in that report they arrested judges and did not know if intention of that mission was to hold that town, as shown by them leaving the next day without a fight.

Awhdeegle and Marka has an objective where they are trying to connect major roadway
You're missing the pattern here, SNA can only hold towns that have AMISOM troops. Anything else is still beyond the capability of the SNA. Also Marka? The same SNA unit run by Indhacadde? The very general who admitted to using Al Shabaab courts:deadmanny:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Interesting, could be time for next major offensive, we will see.

Unless you have citation of articles of Shabaab retaking recaptured places like Awhdeegle or Marka then all you are doing is concern trolling

The lack of articles covering those places should already tell us that FGS doesn't have any good news to share.

Try posting any articles as a journalist in Somalia going against FGS propaganda and you'll find AS coming after you coincidentally.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Got it, so no sources but conspiracies :duck:

Could list a couple twitter posts covering ongoing fighting in those places you listed but I'd be accused of using biased sources so it's a moot path.

We obviously don't have the resources to hold on to those places even with AMISON.

In two years time we will still be fighting over the 1 mile block around the presidential Villa like we've been doing for the past quarter of a century.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

maxaa kaa galay? go free cayn, I heard somaliland refused dhulos to attend some dhulo garaad's ceremony.:snoop:

it is the ultimate sin for any dhulo to be invested in anything other than getting back your deegaan and running it.
Cayn it's under puntland. You mean Sool.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:rejoice::rejoice:janaale fully captured
ETOppsTWoAAQskV

ETOpqjeXgAAvJ_q

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP

New trends in FDK and somali politics I've been noticing is that SSC/Khatumo and most dhulbahantes and their websites were all about OGs are our brothers, we are closer to them than all else, OGs is our other etc etc with many OGs showing them love. It's was a real strong show of bond........ Until Farmaajo came and all over sudden they like JL waa xaaraan, OG waa qaran dhumis, bootyclapping for Farmaajo even dying for him, I get their bond with MX but joining JVA disguised as SNA is mind blowing.

The other new trend I see is many Gaadhbursi who all use to show love to MX and how close they were during kacaanka nowadays don't have much love for MX, even hardcore SL gadhabuursi used to say MX are cool people etc etc.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Good job, one town out of time. It’s best not to rush but to take time necessary checking up on the people and doing reconnoissance. Viva Somalia, you have our full blessings Mashallah:)

Trending

Latest posts