SL: Egypt donates resources to somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xamaar was on her knees dealing with the needs of a dozen different states. Xamaar is standing on one leg and is prepared to risk falling if Sool and Sanaag want to join her.

The Italians recognized Majertenias borders, do you see her asking for independence?

The only thing every Somali can agree on is that Sool and Sanaag are predominately Darood regions. If they form a new state and join the federal republic, there will be 3 Darood states. This my friend is what everything is about.

Thanks for proving my point and good luck to PL or Xamar with trying to get that region it looks they're gonna need it.

Egypt government has sent 4 containers of resources Containing , Baby milk formula , beans, buscuits and medicine to the government of somaliland to help combat and avert a famine !
God bless Egypt.

As much as i dislike SL view on separating. I'm very worried about these Baby Formula. its egypt after all, they aren't really ahead in these fields.. Tread carefully when dealing with medicine.. If Bill gates can screw the people of india, expect egyptain too be far worse..

waraabe

Your superior
You are such a pathetic loser that gofundme is 7 months old wow
time to go.gif

Xoolos received beans and biscuits and made a thread about it :russ:
The biggest xoolo are the politicians who made a press conference about receiving biscuits and milk . War abihin wase , Wuxu ma ciyaal ba? then the Media sending reporters to film a few boxes of caano niido .:mjlol:

Btw , those products will probably be sold on the black market :feedme:

DRACO

VIP
The famous biscuit diplomacy I can’t hate on that
It's nutritional biscuits not snacking biscuits you dumb f*ck! For babies who are suffering from malnourishment and can't eat solid food . The biscuits will be used to feed your baby cousins in tukaraq so be grateful. We are not Broke ass puntland who's militias take tukaraq tax money to to fund Development projects in garowe and bosaso.

And yes Egypt and Sudan and the latest countries who want to massively step up relations with somaliland .

You really sound pathetic! Keep hating!

we should smile and take them for all they can give.
egypt is the enemy of somaliland, they are too stupid to realize that.
in 2007 we had associate AU member status in the bag, with ghana and south africa and most AU countries agreeing, egypt along with sudan and algeria said f*ck no, egypt threatened to leave the AU.
and the motion was discarded.

do you really think we would forgive you you silly gyppos?
we will take your aid and smile, but we will be 100% on Ethiopias side you fucking bastards.

DRACO

VIP
we should smile and take them for all they can give.
egypt is the enemy of somaliland, they are too stupid to realize that.
in 2007 we had associate AU member status in the bag, with ghana and south africa and most AU countries agreeing, egypt along with sudan and algeria said f*ck no, egypt threatened to leave the AU.
and the motion was discarded.

do you really think we would forgive you you silly gyppos?
we will take your aid and smile, but we will be 100% on Ethiopias side you fucking bastards.
Where's can I read about this 2007 incident ? Sources please this sounds fake why would they threatened to leave (a big thing) just for something which would have little to no effect on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending