SL: Egypt donates resources to somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Egypt government has sent 4 containers of resources Containing , Baby milk formula , beans, buscuits and medicine to the government of somaliland to help combat and avert a famine !
God bless Egypt.

Trying to build closer relations to Somaliland, makes sense as Egypt is against the Ethiopian Grand Renaissance Dam that will diminish its share of the Nile water. But i think they need to give more than just 4 containers of food to sway Somaliland politicians away from their alliance with Ethiopia, which has been mutually beneficial so far.

DRACO

VIP
Trying to build closer relations to Somaliland, makes sense as Egypt is against the Ethiopian Grand Renaissance Dam that will diminish its share of the Nile water. But i think they need to give more than just 4 containers of food to sway Somaliland politicians away from their alliance with Ethiopia, which has been mutually beneficial so far.
This is probably the first of many containers.
Yeah Egypt is probably sending this to build closer relations ,And Ethiopia is not our ally it enjoys us in limbo status . Egypt wanted military base in berbera but we turned them down because we don't need to be part of any Ethiopia-Egypt wars!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is not for free of any sense of the imagination.

What's so pathetic about it is for them to send such a meager donations. Aren't aware the famine is long gone.

That said, we are incredibly poor that we can't even turn down a humiliation.

A gaajo giving another gaajo something. This is what it is

SL should go to North Korea just to piss off the international community. Afterwards they can apolpgize to their western sponsors. I ussually don't say such things but I really think they should do something to piss off the UK first and foremost then they can definetly make up with them later on.

DRACO

VIP
SL should go to North Korea just to piss off the international community. Afterwards they can apolpgize to their western sponsors. I ussually don't say such things but I really think they should do something to piss off the UK first and foremost then they can definetly make up with them later on.
Western sponsors ?
90% of our GDP is government collected.
10% is aid!
Unlike somalia which gets billions aid every year.

Egypt should give their petty cpntainers to their Arab brothers in
Western sponsors ?
90% of our GDP is government collected.
10% is aid!
Unlike somalia which gets billions aid every year.

Yes, western sponsors! All of Africa is sponsored in the form of aid by western governments so they can influence their decisions. True, unlike Somalia SL does not get a direct gov. to gov. Cash but they still get enough money from the EU, UK, and the U.S & Arab countries in the form of aid through a third party such as dev. Funds. Why else couldn't they develop closer ties with Russia, North Korea or Iran?

DRACO

VIP
Egypt should give their petty cpntainers to their Arab brothers in

Yes, western sponsors! All of Africa is sponsored in the form of aid by western governments so they can influence their decisions. True, unlike Somalia SL does not get a direct gov. to gov. Cash but they still get enough money from the EU, UK, and the U.S & Arab countries in the form of aid through a third party such as dev. Funds. Why else couldn't they develop closer ties with Russia, North Korea or Iran?
North Korea is no go zone we don't want to create problem with IC. I only agree with buying weapons from them that's all.

Iran no go zone , UAE is our ally and we don't to create friction with arabs because if we work with Shia Iran they will arm rebels , terrorists and try overthrow the government and put in a loyal one .

Yes I agree Russia can be somalilands partner we could give them a base in berbera again and that will increase government budget massively. Russia can help build our institutions , and do development projects and give us Aid. They can help train our army . Everyone is looking for military base in the region .

Russia recently just announced they are going to start getting involved in Africa on a large scale.
Somaliland delegation visited Russia just a few months ago. so I hope they are continuing to build relations with Russia.

North Korea is no go zone we don't want to create problem with IC. I only agree with buying weapons from them that's all.

Iran no go zone , UAE is our ally and we don't to create friction with arabs because if we work with Shia Iran they will arm rebels , terrorists and try overthrow the government and put in a loyal one .

Yes I agree Russia can be somalilands partner we could give them a base in berbera again and that will increase government budget massively. Russia can help build our institutions , and do development projects and give us Aid. They can help train our army . Everyone is looking for military base in the region .

Russia recently just announced they are going to start getting involved in Africa on a large scale.
Somaliland delegation visited Russia just a few months ago. so I hope they are continuing to build relations with Russia.

Standing by the sideline is not doing anything and true getting into conflicts is not helpfull most times either but playing sides in a conflict can be a great political tool. What's hindering SL's recognition is nothing more than politics, although they hava a strong legal case. Looking forward to the Russia thing though. SL and Somalia are located in a strategic area, it's a shame we never made this work to our adventage.

This is not for free of any sense of the imagination.

What's so pathetic about it is for them to send such a meager donations. Aren't aware the famine is long gone.

That said, we are incredibly poor that we can't even turn down a humiliation.

A gaajo giving another gaajo something. This is what it is

This is the dawn of humiliation for Somalis from Djibouti to Jubbaland.

Somalis would rather have someone else tell them how it’s done instead of addressing thier unique issues creatively within thier regions.

There’s an abundance of information out there for creative entrepreneurs and it’s all online. But, it seems every Oday from Djibouti to Jubbaland believes in short term gain for long term misery.

It’s a matter of time until these Oday turn every region of Somalia into Congo

This is the dawn of humiliation for Somalis from Djibouti to Jubbaland.

Somalis would rather have someone else tell them how it’s done instead of addressing thier unique issues creatively within thier regions.

There’s an abundance of information out there for creative entrepreneurs and it’s all online. But, it seems every Oday from Djibouti to Jubbaland believes in short term gain for long term misery.

It’s a matter of time until these Oday turn every region of Somalia into Congo

I don't think majority of Somalis care about the humilation and the state of affairs of the Somali people as long as their sub sub sub... Clan has their eyes on the competition from other sub... Clans. It's unfortunate but this is where we're at. I haven't seen Somalis on here actually arguing about geneuine political ideas and I'm sure they're all smart individuals but it's majority Qabyaalad.

I don't think majority of Somalis care about the humilation and the state of affairs of the Somali people as long as their sub sub sub... Clan has their eyes on the competition from other sub... Clans. It's unfortunate but this is where we're at. I haven't seen Somalis on here actually arguing about geneuine political ideas and I'm sure they're all smart individuals but it's majority Qabyaalad.

Darood, Hawiye and Isaaq have one thing in common. They can’t even manufacturer gastuumos in thier regions.

Darood, Hawiye and Isaaq have one thing in common. They can’t even manufacturer gastuumos in thier regions.

It's as if all Somalis held a meeting asking themselves "how can we make having so much in common a problem?" "By creating reer hebel identity, where your loyalty only lies with sub sub sub... Clan until you get to your own immediate reer." Someone should write this down in the history books cuz its a genious way to never move forward and send each other couple of centuries back.

It's as if all Somalis held a meeting asking themselves "how can we make having so much in common a problem?" "By creating reer hebel identity, where your loyalty only lies with sub sub sub... Clan until you get to your own immediate reer." Someone should write this down in the history books cuz its a genious way to never move forward and send each other couple of centuries back.

I don’t think you understand what Qabil is intended for.

It’s your personal ID that you carry in your wallet. We have 80million people next door who look like us and can learn to speak our language. Qabil is your ID and it protects your region.

Focus on you Gobol young man

I don’t think you understand what Qabil is intended for.

It’s your personal ID that you carry in your wallet. We have 80million people next door who look like us and can learn to speak our language. Qabil is your ID and it protects your region.

Focus on you Gobol young man

I don't think I'm misundersting clan identity, that was just my observations of what's keeping us from securing basic life necessities. Qabyalad and Qabil are of coarse different. We can never get rid of Qabil but we should recognize that Qabyalad is why we're in this situation.

I don't think I'm misundersting clan identity, that was just my observations of what's keeping us from securing basic life necessities. Qabyalad and Qabil are of coarse different. We can never get rid of Qabil but we should recognize that Qabyalad is why we're in this situation.

There’s only 5 states in Somalia. Every state has many different tribes. They are all slowly coming to the realization that they need to first love thier Gobol more then their Qabil. Once they can do that, they can begin to love thier country. This is how Puntland has matured.

There’s only 5 states in Somalia. Every state has many different tribes. They are all slowly coming to the realization that they need to first love thier Gobol more then their Qabil. Once they can do that, they can begin to love thier country. This is how Puntland has matured.

I hope that's the case all though there's a lot to suggest otherwise. Since you mentioned PL, if different tribes live in different states & they're all slowly starting to prioritise the state over Qabiil, why are they laying claim on lands within the legal borders of SL inhabited by Darood?

I hope that's the case all though there's a lot to suggest otherwise. Since you mentioned PL, if different tribes live in different states & they're all slowly starting to prioritise the state over Qabiil, why are they laying claim on lands within the legal borders of SL inhabited by Darood?

People need to stop assuming PL laying claim to anything. Puntland recognizes Khatuumos boundary and so does Xamaar. This is a Somalia territory that Xamaar lost. The only people that can bring it back to Xamaar are the people in Sool and Sanaag.

Everytime Puntland helps Somalia reclaim this territory, it sets back Puntlanders.

People need to stop assuming PL laying claim to anything. Puntland recognizes Khatuumos boundary and so does Xamaar. This is a Somalia territory that Xamaar lost. The only people that can bring it back to Xamaar are the people in Sool and Sanaag.

Everytime Puntland helps Somalia reclaim this territory, it sets back Puntlanders.

If Khatumo is Sool & Sanaag, majority of it is controlled by SL and is part of the legal borders of SL. Xamar does not have any legitimate claim on these regions. After all, they have done nothing for them. If they had controlled it and were providing the pple with descent water supply and food I would've supported their cause but it seems to be a tribal thing. Atleast this is the reason I hear people using to justify PL/Somalia's claim on Sool & Sanaag.

If Khatumo is Sool & Sanaag, majority of it is controlled by SL and is part of the legal borders of SL. Xamar does not have any legitimate claim on these regions. After all, they have done nothing for them. If they had controlled it and were providing the pple with descent water supply and food I would've supported their cause but it seems to be a tribal thing. Atleast this is the reason I hear people using to justify PL/Somalia's claim on Sool & Sanaag.

Xamaar was on her knees dealing with the needs of a dozen different states. Xamaar is standing on one leg and is prepared to risk falling if Sool and Sanaag want to join her.

The Italians recognized Majertenias borders, do you see her asking for independence?

The only thing every Somali can agree on is that Sool and Sanaag are predominately Darood regions. If they form a new state and join the federal republic, there will be 3 Darood states. This my friend is what everything is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending