Skirmish breaks out in Waqdariya, Sanaag

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Dhulbahante has never lived in the coast of Sanaag, ragga hadaad iska dhinic weeysay saas dheh been iyo futoka hadal ma loo bahno. Just ask for support like you did in Damala Xagare in the 90s neefyahay :denzelnigga:

Mashallah Warsangeli also ruled you lot in Sanaag with their sultanate :mjohreally:

Dhulbahante has never lived in the coast of Sanaag, ragga hadaad iska dhinic weeysay saas dheh been iyo futoka hadal ma loo bahno. Just ask for support like you did in Damala Xagare in the 90s neefyahay :denzelnigga:
Again that is what he posted. I wouldnt be suprised as whomever lived in jidali also lived in Waqadriya s it is north of it.

Im making them cabaad an have been for a while.
As for DamalaXagare ur ass ran all the way out of sanaag. When warsan captured issaqs yall executed as revenge for what they did to u while anaga dhaqaan baan illalin an returned them.
Damalaxagre is even yours ciyarta daa. An dont say warsan. It was bahOg an garabsare who fought the most

The Warsangeli are only two groups so their home wells were limited. It ain't my fault you are a langaab.
Warsangali being 2 groups but are majority in Sanaag is laughable. I guess if 2 groups can number more than 500k. Its a win.

I dare u to post that whole survey. What u got to lose

Bohol

VIP
Warsangali being 2 groups but are majority in Sanaag is laughable. I guess if 2 groups can number more than 500k. Its a win.

I dare u to post that whole survey. What u got to lose

500k? sxb you are 20k at best. There is a reason you try to claim Cawrmaleh a southern group due to your langaabniimo. :lol:

Only 2 sub clans of HY live in Sanaag (Muuse Ismaaciil & Sacad Yoonis). Right now it is not even Muuse Ismaaciil that is giving you the work but a sub clan of M.I , that shows your langaabniimo marwo.
Nah dont say.
The cabaad video had all ismacil abdalle crying about 1 sub sub of cumar.