Skirmish breaks out in Waqdariya, Sanaag

Dagaal Culus Oo Ka Socda Deegaanka Waqdariye Ee Gobolka Sanaag Iyo Khasaare Dhimasho Iyo Dhaawac Ah Oo La Soo Sheegayo

Dagaal Culus Oo Ka Socda Deegaanka Waqdariye Ee Gobolka Sanaag Iyo Khasaare Dhimasho Iyo Dhaawac Ah Oo La Soo Sheegayo

Dagaalkaas oo ah mid xoogan ayaa waaberigii hore ee saakay waxaa uu ka qarxay deegaan lagu magacaabo Waqdariye oo ka tirsan Gobolka Sanaag, waxaana oo u dhexeeyaa laba Maleeshiyo beeleed oo halkaas wada-dega.

Dagaalka ayaa waxaa la sheegayaa inuu salka ku haayo dul-daaqsimeed ku yaalla deegaanka Waqdariye iyo tuulooyin kale, waxaana Maleeshiyaadka ay dagaalka isku adeegsanayaan hubka noocyadiisa kala duwan.
Khasaaro isugu jira dhimasho iyo dhaawac ayaa lagu soo waramayaa inuu ka dhashay dagaalka oo weli socda, sidoo kalena la maqlayo jugta rasaas xoogan oo ay isdhaafsnayaan labada dhinac.

Wararka ayaa intaas kusii daraya in dab la qabadsiiyay qeybo kamid ah deegaanka Waqdariye ee Gobolka Sanaag, waxaana la sheegayaa in maalaha la gubay uu kamid ahaa Masaajid ku yaalla halkaas.

Dagaalka ka socda deeghaanka Waqdariye ee u dhexeeya Maleeshiyo beeleedka ayaa waxaa uu yahay mid dhowr jeer soo noq-noqday, wuxuuna salka ku haaya dul-daaqsimeed iyo dilal hore oo la xiriira aanooyin qabiil.

It is a place called Shidan. Muuse Yoonis (Muuse Ismaaciil) vs Warsangeli.
I wouldnt put it that way sxb.
Its Musa Yonis. Uursuge. Abdi Xamuud deegaan vs NuuxCumar deegan.
Unfortunately the people who died fighting there include Yonis Abdalle Ismacil Abdalle an Cidigaale. Reer Awl guy died fighting.
Besides the deaths the injuries are in the 60 for issaq.

It aint Warsangali. Its 1 sub clan vs 6sub clans. The Hy Bari folks said it was Garxijis vs Garabsare.
I got video of them begging to stop the violence after it started

shidan is close to waqdariya, besides if it was shidan like last time they would have stated it
Fam its Waqadriya. Word is the NuuxCumar have burnt the city down an have 5 hostages an 2 bazuuks.
As of this afternoon. 1 clan elder has been arrested for what happened in Ceerigaabo

Bohol

VIP
I wouldnt put it that way sxb.
Its Musa Yonis. Uursuge. Abdi Xamuud deegaan vs NuuxCumar deegan.
Unfortunately the people who died fighting there include Yonis Abdalle Ismacil Abdalle an Cidigaale. Reer Awl guy died fighting.
Besides the deaths the injuries are in the 60 for issaq.

It aint Warsangali. Its 1 sub clan vs 6sub clans. The Hy Bari folks said it was Garxijis vs Garabsare.
I got video of them begging to stop the violence after it started

We both know that is fairytale. Warsangelis might be itching for another karbash like the one in Ceerigaabo and Hadaaftimo in the 90s.

We both know that is fairytale. Warsangelis might be itching for another karbash like the one in Ceerigaabo and Hadaaftimo in the 90s.
Listen an enjoy. Abtiyow the karbaash in the 90s was both sides. Adba cabaadka baa ka keensiyey. All the way to Kalsheekh iyo KalMac

Bohol

VIP
Listen an enjoy. Abtiyow the karbaash in the 90s was both sides. Adba cabaadka baa ka keensiyey. All the way to Kalsheekh iyo KalMac

both sides kulaha kkk nice try my Harti victims.

"There were no other Harti in the town, except for two girls from our clan. :lolbron:
Gees felt very emotional, as the house belonged to my grandfather and the
Habar Yoonis were occupying and renting it unlawfully."

1586613133089.png

both sides kulaha kkk nice try my Harti victims.

"There were no other Harti in the town, except for two girls from our clan. :lolbron:
Gees felt very emotional, as the house belonged to my grandfather and the
Habar Yoonis were occupying and renting it unlawfully."

View attachment 105762
Horta nacas baa tahay. Posting the same shit. I can get my pics of how i fucked up hy an all their habal wadereed. Just read ur Ceerigaabo thread. U couldnt stay focused. U say remember 90s i say remember DamalaXagare.
Lets not derail this political thread.
Have u listened to the Garxijis odeys complaining about Garabsare.
U said it was musa yonis vs Warsangali.
Kkkk
I proved its Hy vs Garabsare. He mentions a man named GacmaYare. He was arrested today for what his clansmen did today killing an burning the city down. While he was chewing.

Everybody listen to the this video