Skirmish breaks out in Waqdariya, Sanaag

Lets remind everyone that Maakhir got the nickname DhabarMacaan for running awsy from battle against Isaaq and getting shot in the back by Sanaagian warriors of Duriyadda
Sheeko cajiib. Bring that evidence. Always claiming some fruity shit. Cadeeyn la imo
Horta whats ur tribe u

Bohol

VIP
Hy refused peace hence they attacked an fled. The hostages are chewing Khat in. LasKhorey Jail. We dont kill maxabiis
Whole village burnt to the ground.
If it was their city they would defend it.

Whole city kulaha. It is a mosque in the middle of nowhere in Shidan aka the recent conquered territory of beesha :lol: . After that when the Muuse Ismaaciil militia arrived the Warsangeli were nowhere to be seen and run away to Las Qoray. Sources are saying before they run away 8 Warsangelis were killed.

Bohol

VIP
As for "hostages" as we speak two important Warsangeli elders got kidnapped in Ceerigaabo .Lets hope they don't drop the soap in the prison. :lol:

Boqor Ibraahim Maxamed Xasan "Gacmayare"
1586647298355.png

Oday Siciid Maxamud "Siciid Bidaar"
1586647311599.png

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Again that is what he posted. I wouldnt be suprised as whomever lived in jidali also lived in Waqadriya s it is north of it.

Im making them cabaad an have been for a while.
As for DamalaXagare ur ass ran all the way out of sanaag. When warsan captured issaqs yall executed as revenge for what they did to u while anaga dhaqaan baan illalin an returned them.
Damalaxagre is even yours ciyarta daa. An dont say warsan. It was bahOg an garabsare who fought the most
sxb all i know is that we saved you from extinction and your small clan has been grateful eversince loool, warsangeli oo dhulbahante caawiyey weligeed meey dhicin. If you need help against the HY just call up the Bahrikhaye or Bah abdalle that live in that area sxb.

I see I’m new to the forum, but way too many people are trying to take a jab at the mighty warsangeli clan. Everyone knows these skirmishes are solely between Habaryonis and Nuux Omar. There isn’t a single other sub-clans involved.