Skin lightening

Asian men & Dark skin black women could make a great team. @Aboow Have you thought of finding yourself a Chinese kaaang for yourself?
They already showered me with qashin :damedamn:

I watched some blackpill dude some days ago wlh this dude was finished like hardcore incelnimo & not even them come up with terms like colorism,texturism,featurism .They just accept their disadvantage and move on :mjlaugh:

I watched some blackpill dude some days ago wlh this dude was finished like hardcore incelnimo & not even them come up with terms like colorism,texturism,featurism .They just accept their disadvantage and move on :mjlaugh:
When you have a disadvantage you just gotta be more strategic.An ugly guy can't be following the same blueprint as some pretty boy it will end up failure.Same with an ugly dark skin fat chick, she shouldn't try to be moving like a light skinned big booty Dominicana with a pretty smile :damedamn:

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Is it me or do dark skinned people prefer light skin prefer while light skin people don't care? I have seen this many times. I know a guy who is very dark but won't talk to a girl who is darker than a light brown paper bag.

@Al-Ma'mun a whole continent of people are ugly including yourself?

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Being dark isn't a disadvantage. Dumbest shit i've heard. Mad coming from a man from a black skinned nation from a continent filled with black skin, yet that is a 'disadvantage'?

Shall I tell you what is a disadvantage? Being so whipped and mentally colonised by white/Arab men that you've allowed their beauty standards to think your own women are lower than theres.

Ceeb Wallahi. Imagine being cadaan people's b*****

Last edited:
@Al-Ma'mun a whole continent of people are ugly including yourself?

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Being dark isn't a disadvantage. Dumbest shit i've heard. Mad coming from a man from a black skinned nation from a continent filled with black skin, yet that is a 'disadvantage'?

Shall I tell you what is a disadvantage? Being so whipped and mentally colonised by white/Arab men that you've allowed their beauty standards to think your own women are lower than theres.

Ceeb Wallahi. Imagine being cadaan people's b*****
Where did I say all Black people are ugly?

Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

Is it me or do dark skinned people prefer light skin prefer while light skin people don't care? I have seen this many times. I know a guy who is very dark but won't talk to a girl who is darker than a light brown paper bag.
And there's white guys who are only into East Asian women. Y'all need to stop dick watching

Where did I say all Black people are ugly?

Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office
You're talking about dark skin being unattractive and your behaving as though a black person having that preference is normal. Somalis are dark. Their skin is black. Even light skin Somalis are seen as dark by the world's standards, yet you and the other one are behaving as though its a disadvantage when a whole continent of people are dark including your own nation.

Embarrassing, its like a white person talking about light skin as though its a disadvantage. You have low self esteem.

You're talking about dark skin being unattractive and your behaving as though a black person having that preference is normal. Somalis are dark. Their skin is black. Even light skin Somalis are seen as dark by the world's standards, yet you and the other one are behaving as though its a disadvantage when a whole continent of people are dark including your own nation.

Embarrassing, its like a white person talking about light skin as though its a disadvantage. You have low self esteem.
I literally said being a fat ugly dark skin chick is a disadvantage. At this point you are just looking for an argument lol

UV rays can definitely be harmful. Being out in the sun with no protection can definitely accelerate skin ageing and increase hyperpigmentation. Its why people that labor out in the sun for long periods end up with rough leathery skin.
Sun burns occur due to the sun reacting with PUFAs which results in oxidative stress in the skin, causing inflammation, PUFAs/Seed oils are terrible, stick to saturated animal fats, coconut oil, milk and other highly saturated sources of fat IMO. When I ate a diet rich in PUFAs/Seed oils i would burn really bad in the sun, my skin would peel even in UK summers, this almost never happens now that I only really consume saturated fats.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Sun burns occur due to the sun reacting with PUFAs which results in oxidative stress in the skin, causing inflammation, PUFAs/Seed oils are terrible, stick to saturated animal fats, coconut oil, milk and other highly saturated sources of fat IMO. When I ate a diet rich in PUFAs/Seed oils i would burn really bad in the sun, my skin would peel even in UK summers, this almost never happens now that I only really consume saturated fats.
denzel washington GIF

1648656316739.png

This spectrum represents prenatal androgen exposure, as you can see, the higher androgen exposure results in slightly darker/redder skin, making it a sexually dimorphic trait.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am neither lightskin or dark skinned, I think us maariin people are the most balanced because we are neither shamed for our skin like darkskinnded people nor are we overly praised like lightskinded people

Trending