Skin lightening

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
you read it wrong saxib. intermarry means to marry outside your group.

so its saying black men are twice more likely to marry outside their race than black women.
Deleting my previous comments. Sorry for the incorrect data. I will be focusing on making a visualized version of new research where black women are more likely to marry out in 2022. I will post it here once I turn it into a graph.

@xoogster based name
gigachad-1.jpg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Xoog means rape. Not sure what dialect you speak but my dialect uses xoog interchangeably with rape and strength.
Kufsi is rape and xoog is to overpower someone like if you have something and some tries to take it « war haa ii xoogin »

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It's important to keep in mind that the assertion is that paler skin is on average found more attractive in women (not men) within a population. Basically like a Congolese dark dude liking a woman who is slightly less dark than him. It does not translate into niggas who look like this:

S13gUr8.jpg

strongly preferring this:

y8Goo21.jpg

to their own ethnic counterparts and cooning for it. That is clearly unnatural and probably caused by cadaans' dominance in the world over the last couple of centuries.

Touched on this with my nigga Hargeysa briefly:

I'll leave it at that for now.

That is eedo Waris Dirie. She should have been more famous than Iman, wallahi. Though she once unfortunately did a shirtless pic. And I say that as an actual relative of Iman who met Iman's hooyo in his youth.
Yes she is beautiful, and an author, to be honest one should not search deep into her pic, some of them are ugh. But all in all, she is astonishing

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I mean no disrespect but do you eat an ideal diet? Do the samples those dermatologists are basing their claims on eat ideal diets? Or the participants of the observational studies they're probably quoting? 90% of people in the modern world eat some variation of the standard american diet. Vegetable oils, sugar, starches, processed foods then blame aging for why they're so frail in their old age when indigenous groups' elderly could walk up steep hills in their 90s (rofl) or blame diabetes for their old age or act like it's the sun that's causing their skin to deteriorate. It's not any of those things. It is 90% the inappropriate modern lifestyle (mainly diet). Look at the comments of that video alone. Notice how many cadaans say they don't get sunburn anymore when they remove seed oils, for example. Your skin would likely hold up well to the sun, likely even benefit, if your diet was on point.
  1. Cotton Seed Oil
  2. Canola Oil
  3. Grape Seed Oil
  4. Corn Oil
  5. Generic Vegetable Oil
  6. Linseed Oil
  7. Sunflower Oil
  8. Safflower Oil
  9. Soybean Oil
  10. Peanut OIl
  11. Rice Bran Oil

Those are destined to make you hyperinflamed.
:kendrickcry:You are what you eat (as in what your body manages to assimilate and eliminate). It's never too late to change course with respect to your diet.

Even you @Shimbiris are worthy of a redemption arc. Despite your (overly simplified) and ill-advised remarks made earlier.

@Nilotic
I've been meaning to share this somali song with you. It is praising dinka & dark skin women

Afku dhuxula
Dhaldhalalka guudkada
Midabkaad dhinkaa

Rough Translation..

Your dark lips
Your overall shininess
Like the skintone of dinka

Beautiful song, check it out 🥰

@Aboow @Saredo

I'm mareen too :friendhug:

Love it, bro. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with me.

:it0tdo8::lawd:

North Sudanese music sounds a lot like this beautiful song.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Xoog is used to basically say “forced themselves” or “outstrength” in situations of assault.

Its less direct than the actual term “kufsi”.

People prefer to use xoog to describe rape as it’s seen as less “to the point”, so to speak.

Somali women are beautifull no matter if they are a darky, mariin or light skin . I prefer body shape , character then skin tone , but dont find most pale cadaan skin tone attractive at all . To each their own .
@Shimbiris you need to leave our dark skin queens alone :ufdup: .

@Aboow Wants to force every male to worship dark skins :mjkkk:

I don't know why dark skin people are bothered by others having preferences.It screams of insecurity tbh
No one is forcing anyone.

I will not explain myself to someone that is willfully ignorant. Colourism exist in our community. That’s is all I’m saying.

You aren't allowed to have preferences as a man. Specially when its about skin tone
LOOOOL no one is forcing you or any other man.

If you want to act dense than do that however, I will challenge anyone that tries to normalize colourism. I don’t expect you or any other men to understand because your busy looking up. You don’t understand how colourism impacts your daily life because you DONT have to WORRY about it! Alhamdulilah I don’t live back home and have freedom in Canada. My safe haven.

If you want to act dense than do that however, I will challenge anyone that tries to normalize colourism. I don’t expect you or any other men to understand because your busy looking up. You don’t understand how colourism impacts your daily life because you DONT have to WORRY about it! Alhamdulilah I don’t live back home and have freedom in Canada. My safe haven.
colourism affects me negatively too, women think darkskin guys are more masculine than me . I feel your pain.

You wanna tell you don't have preferences?
Height ,looks ,skin tone, weight , money etc.

We all have preferences that can be discriminatory to someone lol.

Black women came up with new terms like colorism,texturism & featurism to cope.
images.jpeg-13.jpg

Trending

Latest posts