Skin lightening

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Aboow

What in the name of Allah?! You qashined like half a dozen posts from a year ago. 😂💀

I wasn't even saying anything bad. I fully agree that cadaans have brainwashed folks all over the world with their beauty standards. I just pointed out a simple fact; women being lighter than men on average is a human sexual dimorphic trait. This is a fact and many cultures did prefer lighter women, within the context of their own complexion range, before cadaans came along. You're gonna be mad at me for stating that?

:jaynerd:

I'm so glad I never perceived or regarded the phenotype of my people as unattractive and I can't even imagine myself ever adopting that mindset or world-view.

@Aboow

What in the name of Allah?! You qashined like half a dozen posts from a year ago. 😂💀

I wasn't even saying anything bad. I fully agree that cadaans have brainwashed folks all over the world with their beauty standards. I just pointed out a simple fact; women being lighter than men on average is a human sexual dimorphic trait. This is a fact and many cultures did prefer lighter women, within the context of their own complexion range, before cadaans came along. You're gonna be mad at me for stating that?

There's a preference for light skin on men around the world as well, except for whites and african americans but I think its just cope for them. Whites are weird though since they like slightly tanner women and men.

I'm so glad I never perceived or regarded the phenotype of my people as unattractive and I can't even imagine myself ever adopting that mindset or world-view.
My guy you have to go back to Africa at some point.

It would be a travesty if a guy with your view on the world died in Australia surrounded by white people

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
There's a preference for light skin on men around the world as well, except for whites and african americans but I think its just cope for them. Whites are weird though since they like slightly tanner women and men.

Just my take, people generally look better darker. Especially that natural, tanned by the sun darker. Shows vitality. This is irrespective of ethnic or regional background. Folks need to stop sun-screening and realize those veggie oils and sugary foods they consume are the real cancer risks and not the glorious qorrax. Cadaans actually, funnily enough, discover they stop sunburning, or don't sunburn nearly as much, once they remove seed oils from their diet:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
People who are insecure in their own skin bleach themselves and blame the world for it when its all their own person insecurities. Saying for example they bleach because somali men prefer lightskin women is cap and nothing but an illusion built off the persons low self esteem man or women. I read alot of this shit on african forums on reddit and nobody wants to admit its an individual problem

I hope africans as a whole learn to love themselves, this shit is embarrassing

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Well, who's going to stop them?! Let them do as they please, they have their free will.

If the women wish to beautify themselves, let them. Only if it's for their husband's eyes though and not non-mahram.
Also for them to project onto their kids and other children. I’ve seen time and time again of bleached aunties making fun of darker skinned children.

@Aboow

I said this many times and im qashined as soon as they hear ‘white’ or ‘lightskinned’.

USER=24637]@Aboow[/USER]

What in the name of Allah?! You qashined like half a dozen posts from a year ago.
😂
💀

Not impressed with your pseudo scientific take trying to claim that preferring lighter skin is natural. Try telling someone that was bullied and ridiculed for their darker skin that it is «natural » to prefer lighter skin women.
As a dark skin women I became very good at reading nuances because I had to!

Ironically, in the same breath you claim to prefer darker skin or think darker skin people look better?!? How about you leave people alone and keep your preference to yourself?!? I don’t understand how people walk around saying things like this and get shocked when dark skin women lighten themselves!

Wallahi if I didn’t have my own journey to find Islam again I would’ve struggled to believe because people like you (unintentionally) would’ve put doubt in my faith.

When I hear natural I hear fitra. Ultimately, fitra means natural predisposition/innate right?!? So by your logic it’s in our fitra to prefer lighter skin women? Why would Allah create millions of dark skin women if lighter skin women were preferred? With this type of thinking your unintentionally enforcing a hierarchy and I’m sorry Islam came to us to break that. So as a Muslim I would suggest you to stop trying to push your « scientific » finding onto us because your providing ammunition to people like @xoogster.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you believed in eugenics LOL they used scientific « data » to prove that black people were inferior. Using the same tactic that white men used eh 😉

Anyways, I’m over this topic. Thank you for showing me another colourist abdi tactic. This is actual a new one for me. Bravo 👏🏾

@xoogster I would highly suggest that you change your name because I honestly cannot take you seriously. Xoog= Rape in afsomali. Also, I expected you to gaslight dark skin people that have been systemically oppressed in certain parts of the world. It’s easy for you to scream go « love yourself » and stop blaming the world for «your » insecurity. You honestly sound like an abuser loool Abusers blame their victim and shame them for being abused. Typical.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Aboow you a confused abaayo if you think I'm saying I'd ever prefer this:

3ZHm0ZI.png

to this:

HgdB8Rq.jpg

I am a mariin iyo duxul supremacist, abaayo. If I was ever crowned Supreme Emperor of the Horn of Africa it would be troubling times for reer jaalo. Shimbirs' eugenics program would make the Nazis seem humane.

:reallymaury:

@Aboow you a confused abaayo if you think I'm saying I'd ever prefer this:

3ZHm0ZI.png

to this:

HgdB8Rq.jpg

I am a mariin iyo duxul supremacist, abaayo. If I was ever crowned Supreme Emperor of the Horn of Africa it would be troubling times for reer jaalo. Shimbirs' eugenics program would make the Nazis seem humane.

:reallymaury:
I don’t care. Stop pandering to dark skin women.

I'm a dark-skin man. I am speaking for my race, abaayo.

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Don’t care.

Your the same guy that came with your scientific data to prove that preferring lighter skin women is natural.

Stop the CAP.

Dark skin Somali women ( it’s apparently rare to find them sspot LOL) don’t fall for men that pander to you ❤️

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Not impressed with your pseudo scientific take trying to claim that preferring lighter skin is natural. Try telling someone that was bullied and ridiculed for their darker skin that it is «natural » to prefer lighter skin women.
As a dark skin women I became very good at reading nuances because I had to!

Ironically, in the same breath you claim to prefer darker skin or think darker skin people look better?!? How about you leave people alone and keep your preference to yourself?!? I don’t understand how people walk around saying things like this and get shocked when dark skin women lighten themselves!

Wallahi if I didn’t have my own journey to find Islam again I would’ve struggled to believe because people like you (unintentionally) would’ve put doubt in my faith.

When I hear natural I hear fitra. Ultimately, fitra means natural predisposition/innate right?!? So by your logic it’s in our fitra to prefer lighter skin women? Why would Allah create millions of dark skin women if lighter skin women were preferred? With this type of thinking your unintentionally enforcing a hierarchy and I’m sorry Islam came to us to break that. So as a Muslim I would suggest you to stop trying to push your « scientific » finding onto us because your providing ammunition to people like @xoogster.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you believed in eugenics LOL they used scientific « data » to prove that black people were inferior. Using the same tactic that white men used eh 😉

Anyways, I’m over this topic. Thank you for showing me another colourist abdi tactic. This is actual a new one for me. Bravo 👏🏾

@xoogster I would highly suggest that you change your name because I honestly cannot take you seriously. Xoog= Rape in afsomali. Also, I expected you to gaslight dark skin people that have been systemically oppressed in certain parts of the world. It’s easy for you to scream go « love yourself » and stop blaming the world for «your » insecurity. You honestly sound like an abuser loool Abusers blame their victim and shame them for being abused. Typical.

Wallahi, this has touched me. I used to somewhat get bullied for my dark-skin myself so I can relate. Honestly, walaashay, I was pretty bothered by that "pseudo-scientific" fact myself when I first heard it but it seems to be true. Just google it. It's a male to female sexual dimorphic trait among primates for the males to be darker, especially with humans. This is speaking in averages, of course. It has nothing to do with putting dark women down. I dunno why you took it that way like I'm sneakily trying to put dark-women down. I don't move like that. If I had some issue with darker women or men I'd just say it. Not use science like that.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Don’t care.

Your the same guy that came with your scientific data to prove that preferring lighter skin women is natural.

Stop the CAP.

Dark skin Somali women ( it’s apparently rare to find them sspot LOL) don’t fall for men that pander to you ❤️

Okay, up until now I was trolling about but I'm gonna stop you right there with this bullshit. I'm a happily taken saaxiib. I have ZERO interest in pandering to anyone. I may as well be gay when dealing with anyone who isn't the miss. I was simply trying to boost my fellow dark-skinned women's confidence. They are as beautiful as anyone else and complexion is basically arbitrary compared to things like well-developed facial features anyway.

Last edited:
Wallahi, this has touched me. I used to somewhat get bullied for my dark-skin myself so I can relate. Honestly, walaashay, I was pretty bothered by that "pseudo-scientific" fact myself when I first heard it but it seems to be true. Just google it. It's a male to female sexual dimorphic trait among primates for the males to be darker, especially with humans. This is speaking in averages, of course. It has nothing to do with putting dark women down. I dunno why you took it that way like I'm sneakily trying to put dark-women down. I don't move like that. If I had some issue with darker women or men I'd just say it. Not use science like that.
You can continue repeating this scientific finding to me 100x but I will never accept that. It’s soo problematic and disturbing.

Eugenics was used to kill and enslave people because some random scientist said so! I don’t care if you googled it and found « supporting » facts for your theory. Science is evolving and new research are constantly emerging.

I will never accept that.

Allah did not create anyone above one another.

Okay, up until I was trolling about but I'm gonna stop you right there with this bullshit. I'm married. I have ZERO interest in pandering to anyone. I may as well be gay when dealing with anyone who isn't the miss. I was simply trying to boost my fellow dark-skinned women's confidence. They are as beautiful as anyone else and complexion is basically arbitrary compared to things like well-developed facial features anyway.
Looooooooool you think I have low self esteem?!? Walal I dont but a few years ago I did. I had a lot of work to do on myself when it came to accepting myself. I’m simply challenging what you said because I know there’s dark skin women that would read your post and feel hurt by that.

I know your married and Allahumma barik lahu to you and your wife. I always respected you and love your post as a older brother but I honestly didn’t like your comment so I had to challenge it.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
kuufsi is rape not xoog, xoog means strength & kuufsi means rape

I don't gaslight darkskin people its the truth, be comfortable in your own skin and stop thinking the world is out to get you

kuufsi is rape not xoog, xoog means strength & kuufsi means rape

I don't gaslight darkskin people its the truth, be comfortable in your own skin and stop thinking the world is out to get you
Xoog means rape. Not sure what dialect you speak but my dialect uses xoog interchangeably with rape and strength.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You can continue repeating this scientific finding to me 100x but I will never accept that. It’s soo problematic and disturbing.

Eugenics was used to kill and enslave people because some random scientist said so! I don’t care if you googled it and found « supporting » facts for your theory. Science is evolving and new research are constantly emerging.

I will never accept that.

Allah did not create anyone above one another.

Okay, this is weird. Why are you ascribing "better" here? Where on earth did I ever use such language? The only time I remotely even implied one look was better than another was when trolling about my eedo Waris being better looking than that young model or when I stated I think people (men and women) look better tanned/darker. That's not even an attraction thing to me though. It just shows more health and vitality. I don't know how to explain it but most people have a certain glow when they've gotten a lot of sun, it's not even necessarily about skin tone. But that being said, I never ever implied that because there is such a human sexual dimorphic trait that women who are light are "better" or men who are dark are "better". Just trying to explain why, even before European colonization, there was historically this strange fixation in many cultures with paler women and darker men, within the complexion ranges of those populations. It's probably because, on average, women are fairer than the men of their ethnic groups. That's it. That's all I was saying. I don't know where you got all this "better" stuff from.

Trending