Skin lightening

Look at me! I cant help but comment some bullshit!
Lol does it piss you off light skin is near universally found more attractive? It’s not a big deal in the end of the day since beauty standards aren’t fair (except if it’s the complexion). Or are you in some kinda mood, go chat shit in a FKD session if you need to blow some steam.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Just my take, people generally look better darker. Especially that natural, tanned by the sun darker. Shows vitality. This is irrespective of ethnic or regional background. Folks need to stop sun-screening and realize those veggie oils and sugary foods they consume are the real cancer risks and not the glorious qorrax. Cadaans actually, funnily enough, discover they stop sunburning, or don't sunburn nearly as much, once they remove seed oils from their diet:

The sunscreen propaganda has reached my sisters and I have done everything in my power to stop them:farmajoyaab: the agenda is strong my friend. I told them that for example black muricans were less then 1% of all the cases for skin cancer in america, and lifestyle was probably more likelier factor for getting cancer. Still they did not budge.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Lol does it piss you off light skin is near universally found more attractive? It’s not a big deal in the end of the day since beauty standards aren’t fair (except if it’s the complexion). Or are you in some kinda mood, go chat shit in a FKD session if you need to blow some steam.
Whats this Universal thing you talking about, I aint included:what:

There is no "ideal skin tone" its all about preference. You are clearly brainwashed and need help. Go seek it.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The somali beauty standards changed when we started to have more contacts with the outer world and the civil war destroyed what good was left. It hards to pinpoint why our standard changed. Previously we preferred mariiin women and the colour we get when we are under the sun. This meant that it did not matter what colour the women was, as it could have been any colour. We where good on this regard.

Somali men live for the opinion of white men.

Gabdho why go for these self-hating madow Somali guys? Light skin guys will have their hot summer time again. Just wait for it🌝

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Valid.

I agree @Shimbiris he’s a good guy Allahumma barik lahu.

Not to mention the birdman and sister Aboow have resolved matters, alx:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be honest I didn't go deeply enough in our chat about some of my experiences and I still hesitate to. It wasn't THAT bad but it really did get to a young Shimbiris. It still follows me around sometimes so I get why abaayo was so immediately triggered like that. I've experienced that too over the years, especially when I was much younger like a decade ago. I'll get into it more someday and try to revisit this dimorphism subject someday, inshallah.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

It's important to keep in mind that the assertion is that paler skin is on average found more attractive in women (not men) within a population. Basically like a Congolese dark dude liking a woman who is slightly less dark than him. It does not translate into niggas who look like this:

S13gUr8.jpg

strongly preferring this:

y8Goo21.jpg

to their own ethnic counterparts and cooning for it. That is clearly unnatural and probably caused by cadaans' dominance in the world over the last couple of centuries.

By ageing i'm talking about the quality if skin. Someone can be fit and strong with a robust body but with premature wrinkles and dry skin due to too much UV exposure.

Diet can most definitely play a role, but the sun has an impact on our melanocytes which can cause hyperpigmentation and I highly doubt that has much to do with diet alone? I know having foods rich in antioxidants also help with preventing sunburn from the inside, but pairing that with sunscrean from the outside will maximise your protection.

There is a reason why in every culture people are taught to avoid the sun at peak hrs as whilst getting sunlight is important too much of it without protection clearly isn't.

Also according to studies:

UV exposure may account for up to 80% of visible signs of aging in the skin including dry appearance, scalping, wrinkling [15] and impaired pigmentation, and photoaging correlates with cancer risk.

Also, i've seen the difference between people that tan excessively and those that are sensible enough to avoid the sun at peak times and are moderate when it comes to the sun and their skin has less wrinkles and dark pigment spots.

Avoiding the sun at peak hrs, sunscreen and a diet filled with antioxidants ect is the ideal.

Touched on this with my nigga Hargeysa briefly:

I'd have to do some real digging, wallahi. I don't have the research on hand but here's the main issue with a lot of science you and Angelina are citing; most of it, particularly in Humans, is poorly controlled for diet which cannot stress enough is one of the single most important factors for human health if not the KING. Most of those people are eating typical modern kibble diets. It's like these absurd studies where the folks are eating seed oils, refined sugar and all this other gunk but ALSO just so happen to eat meat (processed gunk meat) and milk and then the idiot researchers find some mechanistic data showing poor health or risk factors and blame meat and dairy or even some plant food completely inappropriately. It is immediately junk science as a result.

I'll do some digging and show you some examples and sources when I can but it should tell you enough, just anecdotally, that people immediately notice that they don't sunburn when they eat an ancestrally appropriate diet. I've experienced it myself. The sun, if anything, even with many hours of exposure really raises the quality of my skin and makes it glow rather than makes it all crackly and wrinkled like I see with everyone else. A lot of what people think is "normal" aging and whatnot is the result of their inappropriate lifestyles. Lower mitochondrial density, weaker immune systems, frazzled gut microbiomes, inappropriate content in their fat cells (more PUFAs)... I mean no disrespect but most modern people nowadays may as well be subhuman compared to people who lived a few centuries ago, especially in HG and some specific pastoral and farming societies.

I'll leave it at that for now.

bruther waht is her name

200w.gif

That is eedo Waris Dirie. She should have been more famous than Iman, wallahi. Though she once unfortunately did a shirtless pic. And I say that as an actual relative of Iman who met Iman's hooyo in his youth.

and somehow almost every culture in the world has a 'preference' for lighter skin shade over dark. coincidence?
Dark? Lol so anything thats dark is considered out of ordinary to you and white skin is good. You have been brainwashed and dont even know it.

It's important to keep in mind that the assertion is that paler skin is on average found more attractive in women (not men) within a population. Basically like a Congolese dark dude liking a woman who is slightly less dark than him. It does not translate into niggas who look like this:

S13gUr8.jpg

strongly preferring this:

y8Goo21.jpg

to their own ethnic counterparts and cooning for it. That is clearly unnatural and probably caused by cadaans' dominance in the world over the last couple of centuries.

Touched on this with my nigga Hargeysa briefly:

I'll leave it at that for now.

That is eedo Waris Dirie. She should have been more famous than Iman, wallahi. Though she once unfortunately did a shirtless pic. And I say that as an actual relative of Iman who met Iman's hooyo in his youth.
its the other way around, with the exception of black women every other woman usually prefers white men over their own. men of colour may also prefer white women but its rare to see that pairing date/marry due to white women not liking them.

generally men don't give a shit about race, if shes hot then its cool. a few darkskin guys cooning for white women doesn't mean anything when the majority marry black women. with women(nonblack) they'd likely prefer a guy of european descent. women are more likely to be affected by eurocentric standards and end up selfhating thus seeing white men as superior.

thats why on dating apps white men are seen more with other races of women, while white women strongly prefer their own.

although okcupid stats on this are a bit old but they give a decent outline on this topic

1648509074516.png

can't really find anymore up to date stats about racial preference, but its common knowledge that women on dating apps generally prefer white men.
Dark? Lol so anything thats dark is considered out of ordinary to you and white skin is good. You have been brainwashed and dont even know it.
this isn't about me, my opinions on light/dark doesn't matter.

yes brainwashing is the point of colonisation. if the majority of the world believes lightskin is better than darkskin which they already do then we've all been brainwashed.

its the other way around, with the exception of black women every other woman usually prefers white men over their own. men of colour may also prefer white women but its rare to see that pairing date/marry due to white women not liking them.

generally men don't give a shit about race, if shes hot then its cool. a few darkskin guys cooning for white women doesn't mean anything when the majority marry black women. with women(nonblack) they'd likely prefer a guy of european descent. women are more likely to be affected by eurocentric standards and end up selfhating thus seeing white men as superior.

thats why on dating apps white men are seen more with other races of women, while white women strongly prefer their own.

although okcupid stats on this are a bit old but they give a decent outline on this topic

View attachment 218507

can't really find anymore up to date stats about racial preference, but its common knowledge that women on dating apps generally prefer white men.

this isn't about me, my opinions on light/dark doesn't matter.

yes brainwashing is the point of colonisation. if the majority of the world believes lightskin is better than darkskin which they already do then we've all been brainwashed.
Damn robot

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

You're straw-manning here, saaxiib. I am not talking about modern bullshit influenced by cadaan culture or weirdo stuff like "race preferences". I am talking about the sexual dimorphic trait that sparked this thread and sparked Aboow's anger. In every single population in the world it appears to be a fact that the males are always, on average, darker than the women of their ethnicity. This is an observable fact you can see for yourself. And, on average, most old world cultures did prefer darker men within their own ethnicities/phenotypic types (I am not talking about cadaan men vs black men).

Even all these suugo science psychology studies find that women, within their own phenotypic type, seem to prefer darker men and associate darker traits with dominance or some shit like that. Like preferring brown eyed, dark-haired cadaan men to blue-eyed, blonde and pale cadaan men on average. This was very much the traditional Somali culture as well. Paler men were apparently seen as "dumb" and "girly" compared to darker men. It's seemingly a universal thing worldwide, historically speaking. Darker traits are male, paler traits are female. But eh, I'll revisit this someday and see how suugo science it all really is.

WRONG DATA

Then why do all corporate black women have white husbands?
This is very recent, and it's the statistics of U.S. interracial marriages conducted in 2017.

WHITE-BLACK = 11% IN THE U.S.

View attachment 218508
that 11% includes both black men and women, I can't see any data suggesting all corporate black women marry white men. if anything its black men that marry out more the higher the education they have

1648510862724.png

You're straw-manning here, saaxiib. I am not talking about modern bullshit influenced by cadaan culture or weirdo stuff like "race preferences". I am talking about the sexual dimorphic trait that sparked this thread and sparked Aboow's anger. In every single population in the world it appears to be a fact that the males are always, on average, darker than the women of their ethnicity. This is an observable fact you can see for yourself. And, on average, most old world cultures did prefer darker men within their own ethnicities/phenotypic types (I am not talking about cadaan men vs black men).

Even all these suugo science psychology studies find that women, within their own phenotypic type, seem to prefer darker men and associate darker traits with dominance or some shit like that. Like preferring brown eyed, dark-haired cadaan men to blue-eyed, blonde and pale cadaan men on average. This was very much the traditional Somali culture as well. Paler men were apparently seen as "dumb" and "girly" compared to darker men. It's seemingly a universal thing worldwide, historically speaking. Darker traits are male, paler traits are female. But eh, I'll revisit this someday and see how suugo science it all really is.
oh I definately agree with this. its especially common with black women, they mostly prefer darkskin men due to them being more 'masculine' and 'alpha' while lightskin men are more 'feminine'.
no clue outside of black people. darkskin south asians like indians are heavily discriminated against in their own community.

Trending

Latest posts