SJW halimo attacks right Wing Somali guys

This is too funny reading that dum post she's basically crying out for apes saying it because these Somali guys are incels and that's why their turning right wing and racist

I agree with checking in with brothers and cousins. To understand where they need help. Cause usually guys don’t seek support systems. Probably as that makes some seem weak or unmasculine.

Lol the incel stuff is largely with cadaan boys. Gotta shut down first cause they created it.

I agree with checking in with brothers and cousins. To understand where they need help. Cause usually guys don’t seek support systems. Probably as that makes some seem weak or unmasculine.

Lol the incel stuff is largely with cadaan boys. Gotta shut down first cause they created it.
How can a Somali be an incel even it makes no sense for us

Reading that tweet she talks about incels....then says it makes them ultra right wing. I heard inceldom makes you bitter, jealous and misogynistic. But now it makes you a right winger as well. Basically identity politics 1 on 1 here.....just another way to dismiss people who disagree with your politics. Also the word incel is the new racist.........becoming so overused it loses its value

Look at this cheap attempt to apologize to ajnabis for Somali men being Proud of their identity

20190821_130703.jpg

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
She not wrong. Even this site is s good example. The old users were less serious a more relaxed but the new one are getting a little more extreme and serious the the previous users. Plus, I barely recognise the users these days

Trending