SJW halimo attacks right Wing Somali guys

Also how can you have a conversation about these issues with someone calling themselves extreme black feminist. Like you calling yourself extreme but have problem with other extremist

She not wrong. Even this site is s good example. The old users were less serious a more relaxed but the new one are getting a little more extreme and serious the the previous users. Plus, I barely recognise the users these days

Bro, have u ever been in a fist fight?

southside

Hiiraan
theres a growing trend of somalis on twitter making accounts dedicated to insulting our fellow black african brothers and sisters and its honestly sad and disappointing, they also spew hateful xenophobic racist rhetoric i cant even tell the difference between them and the alt right that viciously attack somalis, we must fix up and put a stop to this wallahi this is not a good look, and the possibility of them being incels isnt too far fetched either, many incels spew the same type of rhetoric as well they take their frustration and anger from their lack of companionship out on innocent people

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
In the West, I'm a Far-Left, who supports miscegenation (race mixing), pro-immigration, an ardent secularist, and at times I dare say..........rights for battyboys = white genocide.

Back home though......I'm Far-right. I don't want no mixing between Somalis and others (unless it's a Somali man), opposed to Oromo, Bantus and others settling in Somalia and Somali parts of Kenya and Ethiopia, and to have and keep the Deen in the Law of the land.

Last edited:
In the West, I'm a Far-Left, who supports miscegenation (race mixing), pro-immigration, an ardent secularist, and at times I dare say..........rights for battyboys = white genocide.

Back home though......I'm Far-right. I don't want no mixing between Somalis and others (unless it's a Somali man), opposed to Oromo and others settling in Somlia and Somali parts of Kenya and Ethiopia, and to have and keep the Deen in the Law of the land.
Same tbh

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

Back home though......I'm Far-right. I don't want no mixing between Somalis and others (unless it's a Somali man), opposed to Oromo and others settling in Somlia and Somali parts of Kenya and Ethiopia, and to have and keep the Deen in the Law of the land.

Then Im right wing Somali . Left wing liberal in the west

She not wrong. Even this site is s good example. The old users were less serious a more relaxed but the new one are getting a little more extreme and serious the the previous users. Plus, I barely recognise the users these days

There is a backlash to left wingers in the west. They took their sh1t too far. With their war on traditions, family and now telling us men are women and vice versa. People just had enough. This has led them to shame anyone who disagree with them. What does far right wing to do with incels? Just another way of calling people who has different views losers

True I don't mind as long as it stays in the west

Lol I feel you.

theres a growing trend of somalis on twitter making accounts dedicated to insulting our fellow black african brothers and sisters and its honestly sad and disappointing, they also spew hateful xenophobic racist rhetoric i cant even tell the difference between them and the alt right that viciously attack somalis, we must fix up and put a stop to this wallahi this is not a good look, and the possibility of them being incels isnt too far fetched either, many incels spew the same type of rhetoric as well they take their frustration and anger from their lack of companionship out on innocent people

Twitter is full of people saying racist things for reaction. Doesnt make one racist as weird as it sounds. Peope just feel they can say anything. But its not somali thing. Blk people say even more racist sh1t. But no one calls them out

Twitter is full of people saying racist things for reaction. Doesnt make one racist as weird as it sounds. Peope just feel they can say anything. But its not somali thing. Blk people say even more racist sh1t. But no one calls them out
Lol “BlAcK pEoPLE CaN’t bE RaCiSt” guys. I agree some definitely are racist.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
this one forumer in the UK causing all this havoc, in the forums and in social media