SJW halimo attacks right Wing Somali guys

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
what she’s really saying is a Somali man who identifies only as Somali and rejects the black label made up by white people is an incel :draketf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at this cheap attempt to apologize to ajnabis for Somali men being Proud of their identity

1. I doubt you self proclaimed incels even have a vague understanding of any of the ideas in the manosphere. So you're entry level incels with none of the knowledge at best.
2. YOU ARE NOT ON THE RIGHT. This is a victim narrative that uses feminine techniques of coercion to bully females. You're the mirror image of modern feminism in which you cry and complain about how the other gender has created an injustice against you.
3. You use Islam as a shield against any criticism whilst being unislamic in your actions such as bullying, backbiting (I've seen your GCs) and lying about caste women.

To be honest I feel sorry for you guys. You don't get female attention and your chance of reproducing with an attractive woman is close to zero. Instead of accepting that you're not attractive you act like Puritans towards those who are attractive. It's envy.

Grow up and better yourselves.
Learn a trade so within a few years you're richer than most that went University.
Go to the gym and improve your appeal to women.

But if you're facially deformed in a way that leaves you on the left of the bell curve for life, ACCEPT IT. Only then will you move on.

1. I doubt you self proclaimed incels even have a vague understanding of any of the ideas in the manosphere. So you're entry level incels with none of the knowledge at best.
2. YOU ARE NOT ON THE RIGHT. This is a victim narrative that uses feminine techniques of coercion to bully females. You're the mirror image of modern feminism in which you cry and complain about how the other gender has created an injustice against you.
3. You use Islam as a shield against any criticism whilst being unislamic in your actions such as bullying, backbiting (I've seen your GCs) and lying about caste women.

To be honest I feel sorry for you guys. You don't get female attention and your chance of reproducing with an attractive woman is close to zero. Instead of accepting that you're not attractive you act like Puritans towards those who are attractive. It's envy.

Learn a trade so within a few years you're richer than most that went University.

But if you're facially deformed in a way that leaves you on the left of the bell curve for life, ACCEPT IT. Only then will you move on.

This is such a misogynistic view. Why say attrctive woman? Are you judging quality of woman based on their looks? Women are far more than that and men like you is whats wrong with the world

Muji

VIP

I could not have put it better myself!!!!!

It’s not Ladies man Bakar with the successful career who is setting up anon pages to bully 17 year olds online. It’s the ugly xaar everyone walks past and ignores! We know this from when WHITE anonymous alt righters have been exposed...it’s always three things: fat, facially deformed and autism.

Muji

VIP
This is such a misogynistic view. Why say attrctive woman? Are you judging quality of woman based on their looks? Women are far more than that and men like you is whats wrong with the world

Jaydaan you are nothing but a bottom feeder at this point. Gtfo and start crying about how Madow guys are stepping on your throat in prison instead of having all this energy for 20 something year old xalimos.

Wow classic baiting techniques yh? People are more than just their looks of course. However we're talking about a topic that revolves around how both genders act in society. Your choice on who to mate with is based on their sexual market place value in the context of what your's is.

No one says height is what defines people but women undeniably go for taller men. Why? Because they're hardwired to select taller men subconsciously to give their offspring "better" genes to increase their survival and that increases the chance of your genes spreading.

No one says money is what defines people but women rightfully choose men with more resources. Why? Because the man will give their offspring security and a better upbringing so they're more likely to survive and pass on your genes.

You clearly don't understand how humans select their partners. You probably think it only has to do with personality, a romantic myth people tell themselves is the sole factor.

Dont take stuff out of context which you don't understand.

BTW what I've said is an undeniable biological FACT. I don't need to explain sexual dimorphism and show studies for you to understand masculine and feminine traits/how they effect who you choose to f*ck.

Muji

VIP

Walal these people have no shared common ground with real conservatives who actually want tax breaks for businesses, cuts in benefits which these people were raised on and closed immigration and deportation for all POC including Somalis. What they try and mimic is the racism from the alt right because the Madows in the UK are beating them in the street and in prison. They also like the misogynistic views from the red pill losers despite being raised by single mothers. Their upset that Somali women are thriving in the West and becoming more visible whilst they rot in their mothers two bedroom council house. Pray for them.

Jaydaan you are nothing but a bottom feeder at this point. Gtfo and start crying about how Madow guys are stepping on your throat in prison instead of having all this energy for 20 something year old xalimos.
Are you referring to their above statement? I’m not sure how that is rude sis. Maybe I need to check the previous posts.

Walal these people have no shared common ground with real conservatives who actually want tax breaks for businesses, cuts in benefits which these people were raised on and closed immigration and deportation for all POC including Somalis. What they try and mimic is the racism from the alt right because the Madows in the UK are beating them in the street and in prison. They also like the misogynistic views from the red pill losers despite being raised by single mothers. Their upset that Somali women are thriving in the West and becoming more visible whilst they rot in their mothers two bedroom council house. Pray for them.
The first part is true but its more than jealousy. Men and women are doing good in society. Its the ones who aren't and blame the other gender who created misandrist and misogynist narratives. It's because they're at the bottom of the social hierarchy and they don't like it. Instead of rising to the apex they connect and dwell with others like them at the bottom in echochambers. So they create an entire identity such as incel and feminist (the modern kind) to show the world they exist.

I feel sorry for them. Men and women.

Sxb practice what you preach.

Why are you making threads like this?:mjlol::mjlol:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-exposed.64916/

Exposed yourself as one of the incels she's talking about.

:russ::russ:

She's not wrong, the Somali incel online crowd are ruining our reputation. Also notice how they always start acting up during the summer it's obvious they have no plans or anything better to do.

Lool I am pretty centre right in things especially when it comes to crime.

Must be an incel. Loool ortah wahen daad mai da' liin?

Qashin foqol qashin

You make a great point about many Somali alt-right people having no real overlap in values with Western conservatives.

That said, girls like you are hardly any better. Just like them, you exude nothing but bitterness, hatred and division.

Keo

VIP
So if I reject the black label along with whatever other things these idiots agree with then I must be an incel. I thought incel was supposed to be about bunch of lonely men who can't find a woman? Seems like everything is incel nowadays.

Trending