SJW halimo attacks right Wing Somali guys

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't agree with the Somali alt trolls on Twitter but when you personally speak to them. They are defending themselves against Twitter Xalimo femcels and black racists. No side is innocent at this point.

You have a Somali man hater who slanders them 24/7 on this forum like @Knowles

Let's not ignore femcels too. They are also ruining the online Somali reputation. :ufdup:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So if I reject the black label along with whatever other things these idiots agree with then I must be an incel. I thought incel was supposed to be about bunch of lonely men who can't find a woman? Seems like everything is incel nowadays.

Incel basically means you hate women. I don't know any Somali man that hates women. It doesn't exist in our culture and yes, just because you refuse the black label or don't agree with the western values that should be implanted back home makes you an incel.

You've pretty much exposed their stupidity.

Somali girls are really dun waryaaada. stop talking about them.

but make sure you dont marry one, it is in their genes.

marry other EA, same thing but they are more pro family, and less nimo, less feminism.

Tbf Madows should know now not come for us but they get off on the victimisation and spinning the so called “anti-Black” narrative :zhqjlmx:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My face when a Xalimo accuses me of being an incel and I'm married. These xalimos are labelling anyone who is against bum fucking and Madows as incels

So if I reject the black label along with whatever other things these idiots agree with then I must be an incel. I thought incel was supposed to be about bunch of lonely men who can't find a woman? Seems like everything is incel nowadays.

Somaha?

Pure somali culture is as Conservative as you can be. From personal to business. Somalis are generally known for their business and entrepreneurship acumen.

I look at twitter and I see lefty after lefty hashish. Wallahi the black ghetto culture and white liberalism is eating into the core.

In any case I am wondering why is the most useless Halimo whether it's on this site or elsewhere has the biggest smack talk?

Overcompensating for a lack of worthwhile achievements in life and all they can do is to bash somali men. Go do something productive

Sxb practice what you preach.

Why are you making threads like this?:mjlol::mjlol:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-exposed.64916/

Exposed yourself as one of the incels she's talking about.

:russ::russ:

:siilaanyolaugh::fittytousand:
You got me there mate. But jokes aside I don't make troll accounts to comment on somali girls or make incel GCs calling girls who rejected me a .

Bruh I was just laughing at an IG . I saw something funny on twitter and put it here. I don't harass people nor am I an incel. A funny exposed thread might sound like irony but it's not.

:damedamn: You people remember everything ffs

Muji

VIP
I don't agree with the Somali alt trolls on Twitter but when you personally speak to them. They are defending themselves against Twitter Xalimo femcels and black racists. No side is innocent at this point.

You have a Somali man hater who slanders them 24/7 on this forum like @Knowles

Let's not ignore femcels too. They are also ruining the online Somali reputation. :ufdup:

If I called myself exterminator, created an anon account to harass and dox Somali men and sent pictures of dead cadan children to white people- then yes you would be right!

False equivalency facts! Try better!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If I called myself exterminator, created an anon account to harass and dox Somali men and sent pictures of dead cadan children to white people- then yes you would be right!

False equivalency facts! Try better!

I think that's a sretch walaal. Farah trolls on Twitter are not like that and they're heavily outnumbered by Somali girls on Twitter who are mainly jobless basement dwellers hating on Somali men success and slandering them for no reason.

It would be fair if you equally call out the femcels who also ruin our name.

Tukraq

VIP
I think that's a sretch walaal. Farah trolls on Twitter are not like that and they're heavily outnumbered by Somali girls on Twitter who are mainly jobless basement dwellers hating on Somali men success and slandering them for no reason.

Somali girls on Twitter are also embarrassing however that’s to themselves an doesn’t effect me:mjlol: but these “dhil0 exterminators” from the UK are lowkey making Somali guys look bad out here with women:kodaksmiley:im hoping it’s only contained to the UK

Muji

VIP

Girls who drag Somali men publically to get laughs from Madows are corny. But doxing random Somali women for fun? The police need to get involved for that shit. I’m pretty sure the guys doing that are 15 year olds. It would be depressing if they ain’t.

Somali girls on Twitter are also embarrassing however that’s to themselves an doesn’t effect me:mjlol: but these “dhil0 exterminators” from the UK are lowkey making Somali guys look bad out here with women:kodaksmiley:im hoping it’s only contained to the UK
Oh hell no. Cadaan incel boy stuff with patrol. I’m just like do you even get chicks to patrol. They better sit down with their loony behind lol. The last thing they should be doing is being mean to women. They don’t have the status or looks to run asshole game. John Ham can them absolutely not.

Look at this cheap attempt to apologize to ajnabis for Somali men being Proud of their identity

she wrote this

I've created a closed FB group for
1f1f8-1f1f4.png
women (inc trans/queer/nb people) to come together and create an online community. Just search 'Baati Babes Collective' at the top. I look forward to cultivating a safe space for all of us to enjoy[/QUOTE

to be fair she looks jarer, she does not look full somali, the nose, man the nose,

bro she is fuf kabundu bantu, she is fake somali or bantu somali,

hell now, she iant somali, Not even eley semi bantu look like

VvSx5t6P_400x400.jpg

Trending