• YES

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • NO

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MSB was the greatest leader the Somali peninsula has ever known. The only problem was, he tried to unite a distinct and completely unrelated people with completely different heritages as one. He built an entire ideology on this i.e read Somali Nationalism. If all of the people in the Somali peninsula were really one people, then it would have worked and he would have continued to rule the country and only stepped down a few years ago. His legacy and eventual fall from power teaches us one of the most important lessons we could learn, namely that we should never again try to have a single country or government of any kind ruling over the entire Somali peninsula. It just doesn't work and will fail every time its been tried. We should stick to qabil states/kingdoms because that is the only stable rule of law that works in the Somali peninsula.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
You would have been exiled at best or at worse shot by firing squad. I don't know why you're getting sentimental he hated treasonous mofos like you.

:lolbron:
Somalia died with him.

In essence, Jaalle Siyaad wasn't a president but a zookeeper. The animals turned against him. :meleshame:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
He could've targeted the Rebel groups, not the Civilians in a Clan-cleansing genocides! :L
This is more complicated than good or bad
at that time somalia economy was shit because of the 77 war the army couldn't fight rebels who were using Guerrilla warfare because it only depletes resources and time the easiest and the cost efficient way was the path they chose plus these so called civilians were aid fugitives ex hiding them in there house:eating:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Somali Naago Movement were easily being contained. They were light work. The deciding factor was Hawiye entering the war with USC because most Hawiye at the time were low-ranking soldiers of the regime. It only became an actual civil war when Hawiye entered the fray.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Somali Naago Movement were easily being contained. They were light work. The deciding factor was Hawiye entering the war with USC because most Hawiye at the time were low-ranking soldiers of the regime. It only became an actual civil war when Hawiye entered the fray.
This plus the ogaden defecting :uCkf6mf:

S

SOMACOON

Yeah I'm wacbudhan abgal.

obamadatazz

Loooool. No disrespect but, i don't think your people had the amount of money necessary to leave Muqdisho, not to mention the country.
Abgal was the only Qabil that didn't contribute to the Somali success story. In fact, they destroyed it, along with their Hawiye brothers (HG)

S

SOMACOON

The man was a killer and a dictator.

LONG LIVE SOMALILAND NATIONAL MOVEMENT

Mad respect for my Lander bros, but unity is what i seek. I see power in holding hands. No time for calaacal.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Loooool. No disrespect but, i don't think your people had the amount of money necessary to leave Muqdisho, not to mention the country.
Abgal was the only Qabil that didn't contribute to the Somali success story. In fact, they destroyed it, along with their Hawiye brothers (HG)

Jeberti boy fall back.

Abgal is :king:

S

SOMACOON

Somali's need a ruthless man like Genghis Khan, Mao Zedong, Joseph Stalin no naxaaris Siyaad was a tame man with a wishful mind, he realized that later on when shit hit the fan and he went like daal ba ga tageey laakin daad makaa tagiin,

For some reason, i couldn't agree more.
We need to start a unity rally, anyone against it shall taste death.

S

SOMACOON

Jeberti boy fall back.

Abgal is :king:

I gotchu. I'm addressing factual evidence. Not aabo wuxuu igu yiri. What have Abgal accomplished or contributed to Somalia?
Other than war, and killing innocent people simply for being, "Darood" Abgaal was the qabil that killed one of my grandfathers.
Funny thing was, he was in his home, praying when they shot him in the back. What have you done for Somalis?
Rebels, fucking rebels.
But even after what Hawiye has done to innocent Daroods, i'm willing to look above it.
For the sake of unity and prosperity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts