• NO

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Let us discuss the state in which Somalia is in today.
At one point, not many decades ago. Somalia was a unified nation.
Muqdisho was the capital, Hargeisa the 2nd capital.
Our women roamed freely, not asked or questioned because of their appearance. We've had many leaders after the fall of the Barre government, but what have we as people accomplished after the fall of this nation?
25 years, and it seems our nation is more divided than ever. We were once unified under one flag, our military leaders consisting of people from many different backgrounds and qabiils. We lived in an era, where a man in Hargeisa, a man in Bossaso and a man in Bardheere would die for a common cause. "Somalinimo"
qabil was abolished, asking a simple question such as, "yaa tahay" was a crime.
Today our people are divided and our nation is corrupt.
Unless a government that loves unity explodes in Muqdisho, we as Somalis will forever be the lunatics in the Horn. We have a nation such Ethiopia, who carries more than 90 ethnic groups in their interior, in search of division within our homogeneous ethnic majority nation. Something to laugh at isn't it?
We have more in common than any other group in Africa.
And a share a nation named after our people! Yet, it seems you'd rather die for your qabil, rather than for your nation.
siad-barre.jpg
SomP.2610Shilin1980.jpg

1.jpg
c1a63eae932da02ba384e5f0ae699856.jpg
Air_Somalia_Tupolev_Tu-154.jpg

U

uncleruckus

This post just begging for fadhi ku dirir, Man the guy is history let him and his legacy stay in the past qalaas bastaa Somalis seem stuck in time they can't progress from what use to be.

Twilight%20Zone%20banner_0.jpg

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
English, please.

:ftw9nwa: Seems no one can understand his fancy somali.

@Somali_Tycoon MSB did a lot of good things, and I genuinely appreciate him for it. Although my family left somalia specifically because of the kacaan I can still appreciate the achievements he made.

That being said a dictator can never be a good leader.

S

SOMACOON

English, please.

English, please.

Yes i am Mareehan. But me embracing a great leader has absolutely nothing to do with the common factor we share.
I've done endless research and i have yet to see unity within our people. Unlike many, i wouldn't consider dying for my Qabil, rather I'd lay my life on the line for my country.

S

SOMACOON

:ftw9nwa: Seems no one can understand his fancy somali.

@Somali_Tycoon MSB did a lot of good things, and I genuinely appreciate him for it. Although my family left somalia specifically because of the kacaan I can still appreciate the achievements he made..

That being said a dictator can never be a good leader

A dictator can never be a good leader?
Isku laabo. Some nations are built upon hierarchy, and one just happens to be a superpower (GB)
I don't agree with the sense of one man running a nation, but after he stepped down, has there man any man to take his place?
It seems each leader is in search of gathering support for his clan, rather than for his country.
I'd take a dictator, who builds his country, pays his solider's and provides education to his people.
Than a nation that holds elections, but is a puppet to foreign powers. I'd take MSB over what we have today. For sure.

:ftw9nwa: Seems no one can understand his fancy somali..

Ya'll struggle in understanding basic Somali, yet continue in displaying your laangaab Somali. S

U

uncleruckus

Somali's need a ruthless man like Genghis Khan, Mao Zedong, Joseph Stalin no naxaaris Siyaad was a tame man with a wishful mind, he realized that later on when shit hit the fan and he went like daal ba ga tageey laakin daad makaa tagiin,

S

SOMACOON

Translation if i am not wrong, i give thank's to God yes ?

The perfect translation sxb!. It seems people on here lack basic Somali. And will even insult you, if they don't understand af Soomali saafi ah.
I wouldn't even address someone if i lacked in my mother tongue.

waraabe

Your superior
A leader who was jealous of some of his country men so much he tried to kill them all. He was very weak, gullible leader with no reasoning or wisdom.

S

SOMACOON

A leader who was jealous of some of his country men so much he tried to kill them all. He was very weak, gullible leader with no reasoning or wisdom.

How can a man holding the highest seat in Somalia be jealous of those trying to overthrow him?

I think somali was a forced unity by political circumstance somehow. That was our first try because before 1960 we had colonialism, before that it was tribal kingdoms i think. I dont think there aren't somali leaders who were present from the civil war till now that can be better for somali, laakin they get weeded during elections by threats or sometimes they cant grease enough palms.

Either way I think siad barre was good and bad. Worst thing he did was kill those shiekhs and best is the ethiopia war. The shiekhs werent threatning his reign or challenge his power.

waraabe

Your superior
How can a man holding the highest seat in Somalia be jealous of those trying to overthrow him?

He might have held the highest government position but remember businesses, economy was more orientated towards certain clan barre hated, his clan was also piss poor thus the jealousy and hate.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
He might have held the highest government position but remember businesses, economy was more orientated towards certain clan barre hated, his clan was also piss poor thus the jealousy and hate.
Delusion:cryinglaughsmiley:
He had power>>> chump change you losers had:cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts