Since when did it became normal for Somali brides to show cleavage and boobs in weddings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's become normal. I've seen Somali weddings way worser than that. I've seen some where these gabdho are practically begging you to stare at their naasos. Not to forget the tight dresses they wear now too to show off their bodies. Walee waa Yaab.

It's disgusting, haram, and utterly repulsive behaviour which shouldn't be tolerated any longer. There needs to be some type of xishood, because these girls have people recording their weddings and the pictures of the weddings are also going onto social media. Their essentially putting themselves out there for the world to see.

I hope they can come to their senses are cover themselves up for the sake of Allah SWT.

VixR

Veritas
the way the camera man just zooms straight in to get a better view. just kills me

:drakelaugh:

I didn't watch the full clip. I watched 5 secs, enough to see the gown was a standard sleeveless gown that wasn't crazy boobilicious as the title implied. If it were a regular wedding, no one would bat an eye at that dress or focus on it, certainly not a cameraman. Here I was thinking the chick went balls to wall with a fiercely ty boobs boobs boobs dress, but it's just a fucking standard everyday gown :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.