Since when did it became normal for Somali brides to show cleavage and boobs in weddings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I knew it would be Dalmar Yare wedding, these artists are drunks :chrisfreshhah:

Duke

War annagaa ibtillo arragney? Sxb, qallabka kor u kaca kadibne hoos u dhaca waa marka keliya fagaaraha la soo dhigo karro Intey lix af nuugin oo benshan gellin, adigana Ma waxaad ku biirtey guddiga la dagaalanka cleavages? Belaayo anagaa arragney!!!

Bohol

VIP
Duke

War annagaa ibtillo arragney? Sxb, qallabka kor u kaca kadibne hoos u dhaca waa marka keliya fagaaraha la soo dhigo karro Intey lix af nuugin oo benshan gellin, adigana Ma waxaad ku biirtey guddiga la dagaalanka cleavages? Belaayo anagaa arragney!!!

So you would allow your wife to wear such clothes and let all the guys salivate over her?

So you would allow your wife to wear such clothes and let all the guys salivate over her?

Duke

As long as they can't touch her let them salivate. The perception that our culture (Arab and South Asian cultures too) breeds sexual repressive men is accurate because of how we conduct ourselves when exposed to such a woman. Why do we act like savages when we see a woman dressed like her? We are obsessed with how our women should be dressed as most men don't give a f*ck about their Koranic commandment of "lowering their gaze". From Tahriir Square to Cologne, such patriarchal Muslim cultures resulted in men openly harassing and raping women. Learn to lower your gaze.

From Ustaad Imaam Aussie

Bohol

VIP
Duke

As long as they can't touch her let them salivate. The perception that our culture (Arab and South Asian cultures too) breeds sexual repressive men is accurate because of how we conduct ourselves when exposed to such a woman. Why do we act like savages when we see a woman dressed like her? We are obsessed with how our women should be dressed as most men don't give a f*ck about their Koranic commandment of "lowering their gaze". From Tahriir Square to Cologne, such patriarchal Muslim cultures resulted in men openly harassing and raping women. Learn to lower your gaze.

From Ustaad Imaam Aussie

Regardless modesty is important. If you allow your wife to dress like that in public so will your daughter in the future. It sets a bad
precedent.

:manny:

Regardless modesty is important. If you allow your wife to dress like that in public so will your daughter in the future. It sets a bad
precedent.

:manny:

Duke

Sxb, we are approaching this issue from two very different angles. I don't see any problem with the way the bride is dressed and if I had children and my daughters dress like her, it is Ok with me.

Bohol

VIP
Duke

Sxb, we are approaching this issue from two very different angles. I don't see any problem with the way the bride is dressed and if I had children and my daughters dress like her, it is Ok with me.

That is your opinion but the fact is even some of the gaalo that you look up to ain't happy their daughters dressing scantily-clad (remember
Jose Mourinho and his daughter case)

JosΓ© Mourinho looks furious as he arrives with scantily-clad daughter Matilde at the GQ Awards

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jose-mourinho-furious-daughter-cleavage-6411375
Jose-Mourinho-and-daughter-Matilde-Mourinho-attend-the-GQ-Men-Of-The-Year-Awards.jpg

That is your opinion but the fact is even some of the gaalo that you look up to ain't happy their daughters dressing scantily-clad (remember
Jose Mourinho and his daughter case)

JosΓ© Mourinho looks furious as he arrives with scantily-clad daughter Matilde at the GQ Awards

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jose-mourinho-furious-daughter-cleavage-6411375
Jose-Mourinho-and-daughter-Matilde-Mourinho-attend-the-GQ-Men-Of-The-Year-Awards.jpg

Duke

That was a low blow, si qooto qooto ah ayaa iigu dhiibtey. I don't look up to a specific race, tan kale, me and Jose are two different individuals. He is a middle aged guy who can't understand why women dress like his daughter. But, is the bride in the clip dressed like Ms Mourinho? The groom (her husband) has no problem with her dress code, why do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending