Since when did it became normal for Somali brides to show cleavage and boobs in weddings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7313.PNG
IMG_7314.JPG
Serious talk well respected girls/women don't let their bodies hang out. So that the whole world can see them. It has nothing to do with religion but it is about being decent woman. Watch these royal princesses 's dresses.

So you have big ones :damedamn::dwill::leon::lawd:

No they are small :russ:
I think you need to read Ayat Al Kursi after being subjected to that. Allah ha ku cafiyo.
No lie but the first thing out of my mouth was acudubillahi min ash shaytani rajim when I first realised what i was looking at :holeup:
Be careful fellas @VixR and @dhegdheer have those paper cutting sharp bosoms like queen @Sovereign-Reiko , one accidental swift swipe and ur outta here to barzakh :p:siilaanyolaugh:

I'm trying to imagine what that looks like and all im seeing is this
madonna-mdna-cone-bra.png

Bohol

VIP
In northern central Somalia. Near your people:drakelaugh:
You'll suffer a similar fate :chrisfreshhah:

Lol they are your people. The wedding took place in Dhusamareeb.

Somali man, '112', weds girl, 17

"Mr Dore told the BBC he was born in Dhusamareeb in central Somalia in 1897 - and has a traditional birth certificate, written on goat skin by his father. Hundreds of people have attended a wedding in central Somalia between a man who says he is 112 years old, and his teenage wife."

"Today God helped me realise my dream," Mr Dore said, after the wedding in the region of Galguduud."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8331136.stm

17 year old anonymous34 and her southern husband in Dhusamareeb:pachah1::russ::lolbron:

images

"Mr Dore told the BBC he was born in Dhusamareeb in central Somalia in 1897 - and has a traditional birth certificate, written on goat skin by his father. Hundreds of people have attended a wedding in central Somalia between a man who says he is 112 years old, and his teenage wife."

"Today God helped me realise my dream," Mr Dore said, after the wedding in the region of Galguduud."

17 year old anonymous34 and her southern husband in Dhusamareeb:pachah1::russ::lolbron:

images

Mr Dore said he and his bride - who is young enough to be his great-great-grand-daughter - were from the same village in Somalia and that he had waited for her to grow up to propose.

"I didn't force her, but used my experience to convince her of my love; and then we agreed to marry," the groom said.

man was "talking" to children

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Could count as grooming young teens though

:cosbyhmm:

images

I am not from Galguduud bismillah :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.