Since when did it became normal for Somali brides to show cleavage and boobs in weddings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah right like u haven't seen tons of xalimos showing their naaso balaqs with see thru diracs gerara here warya let this girl enjoy her day

Bohol

VIP
yeah right like u haven't seen tons of xalimos showing their naaso balaqs with see thru diracs gerara here warya let this girl enjoy her day

naaso balaq :russ: I have seen seethrough diraacs with bras but never the bride wearing such dress that shows half of the boobs/cleavage clearly.

Bohol

VIP
Everytime the bride changes to dirac during the weding it's almost always see thru tho

There is difference between seethrough diraac and this though. This is clear cleavage/half boobs without bra. Also add to the fact this is a mixed wedding not girls only.

There is difference between seethrough diraac and this though. This is clear cleavage/half boobs without bra.

tbh i think its worse with see thru diracs cuz u actually see every inch of the boobs the bra doesn't cover and the other body parts obv this girl wasn't even showing at all she just has big boobs with a little balaq to them wey dhacdaa sxb

Bohol

VIP
tbh i think its worse with see thru diracs cuz u actually see every inch of the boobs the bra doesn't cover and the other body parts obv this girl wasn't even showing at all she just has big boobs with a little balaq to them wey dhacdaa sxb

Nah although both are immodest in public the seethrough diraac in most cases you can't see the boobs clearly just the bra is visible like this.

4a3860d4f2403804803885ab29fd9110.jpg

lool these kind of diracs arent even in anymore nowdays its all about one colored diracs with nothing extra on and dependin on the color of the fabric and the color of the person wearing it they can show alot
Nah although both are immodest in public the seethrough diraac in most cases you can't see the boobs clearly just the bra is visible like this.

4a3860d4f2403804803885ab29fd9110.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.