Silanyo's private life | Villa Silanyo Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Let the old man enjoy his corruption, leaders reflect society and a corrupt society can’t demand corruption free leaders

Different political system, the West will be up in arms if he delayed the election
West who ? The reason he can't stay forever there more clans living in Somaliland than Djibouti. And it will cause civil war, already it seems like Muse Bihi is watching Somaliland explode from within, and it is all because HA greed, they want everything for them selves.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
West who ? The reason he can't stay forever there more clans living in Somaliland than Djibouti. And it will cause civil war, already it seems like Muse Bihi is watching Somaliland explode from within, and it is all because HA greed, they want everything for them selves.
Why are you coming for HA? I mean you have no right to talk when speaking about greed. :camby:

Look how corrupt the last administration was.

Bixi wasn’t my ideal candidate. But the difference between me and you is that I don’t defend corrupt leaders

Why are you coming for HA? I mean you have no right to talk when speaking about greed. :camby:

Look how corrupt the last administration was.

Bixi wasn’t my ideal candidate. But the difference between me and you is that I don’t defend corrupt leaders
It's the truth saaxib, and Silaanyo is a HJ only by birth, he has been a honorary HA, why do you think Ina Cigaal sidelined Saleebaan Gaal and embraced Silaanyo, because he works for you lot and has been doing it for long time. Ina xaashi and the other guy are corrupt who should be locked up.But Gucci your clan are greedy bunch, they want Berbera just for themselves, the functioning part of Hargeisa is them, you have filled the armed forces with your people. Lot of HY have woken up already and unless you lot stop being greedy it's going to implode from within.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It's the truth saaxib, and Silaanyo is a HJ only by birth, he has been a honorary HA, why do you think Ina Cigaal sidelined Saleebaan Gaal and embraced Silaanyo, because he works for you lot and has been doing it for long time. Ina xaashi and the other guy are corrupt who should be locked up.But Gucci your clan are greedy bunch, they want Berbera just for themselves, the functioning part of Hargeisa is them, you have filled the armed forces with your people. Lot of HY have woken up already and unless you lot stop being greedy it's going to implode from within.
Tf you guys going to do it about. Remember who borders with HY first and also Berbera is a cisse musa city. It’s not my fault you guys have no relevant city to go to. Look at this Hj throwing his own clansmen under the bus.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Berbera is Ciise Muuse and our CM bros ain't sharing with any porcus. Kulaha being greedy like Berbera isn't HA birthright.

If Somaliland implodes it is you who are screwed anways, I doubt HY want to share Burco with you and they will cleanse you out like they did in 95 yet I don't hear you calling them greedy. Nowhere in SL will be safe for HJ if it collapses so you better pray it doesn't.

The truth is your people need Somaliland to survive against the big boys HA and GX and everybody knows it. Continue crying like your bucktoothed cousins on Youtube.

Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 00.51.27.png
Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 00.49.53.png
Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 00.47.50.png
Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 00.48.25.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending