Silanyo's private life | Villa Silanyo Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of the day you lot are irrelevant langaabs within Isaaq while we play with the big boys you see other Isaaqs as your competition while I see other Somalis as my competition.

View attachment 54342

Says the Uunis Awal, I am the reason that your in the kursi today, Yaa uunsi HJ taariikh kuma gaadhaysid, 'Irbad dhuun ma gelisaan afkuna waydin dheer yahay' Dheddiga Isaaq ayaa tahay.

HJ waatii ku lahayd:

'Surka xadhiga seetada lugaha kaa sangadhi doonta
'Super Sexy Awal baan ahay hakaa saarto'.

Waar aan sheekada kuusii wadee, waxba ha is dhaafine, hablihii naasaha kuus kuusna ee 26 June, iyo huunadu in general waa our d1ck pleaser. :ahh:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Says the Uunis Awal, I am the reason that your in the kursi today, Yaa uunsi HJ taariikh kuma gaadhaysid, 'Irbad dhuun ma gelisaan afkuna waydin dheer yahay' Dheddiga Isaaq ayaa tahay.

HJ waatii ku lahayd:

'Surka xadhiga seetada lugaha kaa sangadhi doonta
'Super Sexy Awal baan ahay hakaa saarto'.

Waar aan sheekada kuusii wadee, waxba ha is dhaafine, hablihii naasaha kuus kuusna ee 26 June, iyo huunadu in general waa our d1ck pleaser. :ahh:

I also had the kursi for 8 years in the 90s and early 2000s dipshit. Samaroon were president before your langaab folks kkk. A shisheeye "huuno" clan had the kursi before you what do you say about that.:russ:

While you were in refugee camps in Yirowe I was running the show. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Cumar

VIP
Personally I think Samaroon may be larger than Laangaab HJ, why else did they get kursi first?

Cumar

VIP
Focus on Africa: BBC Magazine - Volumes 12-13 - Page 18

BBC African Service, 2001

Most Somalis assumed that the prime minister would be drawn from one of the more powerful sub-clans belonging to either the Habar Awal clan of President Egal of Somaliland or the Majerten clan of Puntland's Colonel Abdullahi Yusuf.

@TimaJilic where is your langaab HJ kkk in 2001 Salebaan Gaal was getting anally penetrated in Mandera. You only tasted power in 2010 after Samaroon laangaab foqol laangaab.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Let's just focus on the next election, I've a feeling kulmiye are gonna put up A dhulbahante candidate for their next presidency bid and most of the MPs for Sool & Sanaag next year will be the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending