Silanyo's private life | Villa Silanyo Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
He is an old guy so I can’t really insult him because he has dementia and was bed ridden his entire Presidency. However his wife and Ina Xaashi and his son in law are the most corrupt.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
The curse of Allah is on him for his theivery inshallah. There is no barakah in xaraam property.

Compare him to Cigaal (AUN) who sold his private shares and was already independently wealthy living a well earned retirement in Khaleej when he took presidency. The presidency was a step down for him in all honesty.

Last edited:

Cumar

VIP
Silanyo had his mansion in Fulham Chelsea before he got elected. He was not broke.

:mjlol: Stop trying to mislead folks, his only connection to the UK was him completing his master's studies at Manchester Uni there is no "mansion" in Chelsea kkk.

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
The curse of Allah is on him for his theivery inshallah. There is no barakah in xaraam property.

Compare him to Cigaal (AUN) who sold his private shares and was already independently wealthy living in Khaleej when he took presidency. The presidency was a step down for him in all honesty.

The end of the day Cigaal was a faqa.sh agent who refused to join the SNM eh?

Cumar

VIP
presidency was a step down for him in all honesty.

The end of the day Cigaal was a ****** agent who refused to join the SNM eh?

Cigaal was locked up by those same 'faqaash' so I don't see your point. Not like he was lapdog but prisoner of conscience.

PS your argument is not valid not as if Silaanyo ever faught he was just a temporary figurehead.

"Chairman Silaanyo" was hiding in London when the real men where fighting in Hargeisa in 1988.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
The end of the day Cigaal was a ****** agent who refused to join the SNM eh?

Cigaal was locked up by those same 'faqaash' so I don't see your point. Not like he was lapdog

PS your argument is not valid not as if Silaanyo ever faught he was just a temporary figurehead.

"Chairman Silaanyo" was hiding in London when the real men where fighting in Hargeisa in 1988.

[/QUOTE]

We are talking about facts here mate. Cigaal was working for Afweyne while Siilaanyo was a full SNM member not to mention he was the longest serving chairman whether he was in the UK or in Somaliland. Your uncle was working for Afweyne as ambassador.

Cigaal isnt even worth Siilaanyos piss mate

Cumar

VIP
We are talking about facts here mate. Cigaal was working for Afweyne while Siilaanyo was a full SNM member not to mention he was the longest chairman whether he was in the UK or in Somaliland. Your uncle was working for Afweyne as ambassador.

Cigaal isnt even worth Siilaanyos piss mate

Watch the video and come back to me with that drivel you just wrote kkk.

You are talking about SNM like Dhagaweyne isn't the most famous Isaaq colonels. I trust him over Silaanyo who was broadcasting with BBC on May 30 1988.:mjlol:

Saying you are "SNM" doesn't mean much if you weren't in the trenches. Silaanyo is empty suit figurehead. You'd be better off bragging about Ina Kahin tbh.

Insulting Cigaal like he isn't the reason you aren't still in Yirowwe is also a bit rich. He is the reason you still live in half of Burco so be greatful.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I dont know whats worse running from bullets to London or working for the same bloodthirsty president who is committing genociding your own folks.

Funny how you highlighting that Siilaanyo supposedly fled but ignore the fact Cigaal was a fa.qash agent.

I am in London mate not Yiiroowe.

Cumar

VIP
I dont know whats worse running from bullets to London or working for the same bloodthirsty president who is committing genociding your own folks.

Funny how you highlighting that Siilaanyo supposedly fled but ignore the fact Cigaal was a fa.qash agent.

I am in London mate not Yiiroowe.

If we apply your standard, Every single Isaaq politician is faqaash including Musa Bixi who trained as Somali Air Force pilot lol. Remember Isaaq were being targeted as early as the early 80s after All. Musa Bixi did not defect until 1985 or so.

I personally draw the line at who was still working for Afweyne after 1988. The only ones who fit that are Cirro and Faysal. I never said Silaanyo was faqaash but to say Cigaal was is the bane of stupidity. Faqaash is an ideology not limited to working for the regime.

In HA we know our faqaash and they were mostly low-ranking bums like Ismaciil Faqaash.

I recognize that Cigaal did not support SNM though, that part is true but most Isaaq did not even support the SNM until well into the mid-to late 80s.

Last edited:
I met silanyo a couple of years ago, well met is over exaggerated more like I saw him talking to an uncle of mine he's a decent guy not the big bad you make him out to be, it's his wife you should be blaming the cow has a barn named after her, Silanyo done nothing wrong so let the poor old man be

Gambar

VIP
I met silanyo a couple of years ago, well met is over exaggerated more like I saw him talking to an uncle of mine he's a decent guy not the big bad you make him out to be, it's his wife you should be blaming the cow has a barn named after her, Silanyo done nothing wrong so let the poor old man be
Amina Waris already came from a wealthy family and she is so greedy.

waraabe

Your superior
Do you think such a widespread corruption can be tolerated in Puntland? Farooles house, when he received Kheyre, seemed really humble.

Hahajah kulaha do you think it would be tolerated in puntland, a place full of corruption international aid doners are cancelling aid and local civil servants and security forces go unpaid for month due to their salaries being stolen by higher up officials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts