Silanyo's private life | Villa Silanyo Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berbera is Ciise Muuse and our CM bros ain't sharing with any porcus. Kulaha being greedy like Berbera isn't HA birthright.

If Somaliland implodes it is you who are screwed anways, I doubt HY want to share Burco with you and they will cleanse you out like they did in 95 yet I don't hear you calling them greedy. Nowhere in SL will be safe for HJ if it collapses so you better pray it doesn't.

The truth is your people need Somaliland to survive against the big boys HA and GX and everybody knows it. Continue crying like your bucktoothed cousins on Youtube.

View attachment 54317 View attachment 54318 View attachment 54319 View attachment 54320

you have no clue of what you are talking about, Somaliland is not what a moron who lives his house in the west, behind his keyboard thinking.

HJ is HJ, and Isaaq knows each other well, it's your clan that needs HJ the most, and if Somaliland collapses today, you will be the one that suffering the most. If it was not Silanyo becoming too old to rule, who refused to rerun his second term and gives you a chance, then you would not be anywhere to talk today, don't bite the hand that fed you.

Look this is Muuse biixi, looks like a homeless man without Silanyo and HJ's support. Be grateful and don't bite the hand that fed you.

G6Akus0.jpg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Man Said no where in Somaliland will it be safe for HJ :pachah1:

And that coming from a Huuno man who never fired a bullet and only bullies poor Gadabuursj :pachah1:

Manaa walaan mise cadan baa laga heesaya

^^

:russ: Qandahaar buu ku xidh xidhan yahay, ayaan u malaynayaa, iga wala malaa kani geerdii nebigaba ma oga. Ilaahow naf yaroo aan wax ogayn ha cadaabin.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Man Said no where in Somaliland will it be safe for HJ :pachah1:

And that coming from a Huuno man who never fired a bullet and only bullies poor Gadabuursj :pachah1:

Manaa walaan mise cadan baa laga heesaya

Aside from half of Burco and Caynabo am I wrong kkk :mjlol:

Cumar

VIP
you have no clue of what you are talking about, Somaliland is not what a moron who lives his house in the west, behind his keyboard thinking.

HJ is HJ, and Isaaq knows each other well, it's your clan that needs HJ the most, and if Somaliland collapses today, you will be the one that suffering the most. If it was not Silanyo becoming too old to rule, who refused to rerun his second term and gives you a chance, then you would not be anywhere to talk today, don't bite the hand that fed you.

Look this is Muuse biixi, looks like a homeless man without Silanyo and HJ's support. Be grateful and don't bite the hand that fed you.

G6Akus0.jpg

Sillanyo was bedridden for majority of his presidency while his son in law ran the country this is common knowledge kid. :mjlol:

Silaanyo is your best a one trick pony you don't have any other politicians, while Musa Bixi is a benchwarmer for HA. The fact he became president shows you our best don't take this project seriously. We are simultaneously eating in 3 countries (Djibouti, Ethiopia, SL) while you are confined to Somaliland triangle like langaabs kkk.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Sillanyo was bedridden for majority of his presidency while his son in law ran the country this is common knowledge kid. :mjlol:

Silaanyo is your best a one trick pony you don't have any other politicians, while Musa Bixi is a benchwarmer for HA. The fact he became president shows you our best don't take this project seriously. We are simultaneously eating in 3 countries (Djibouti, Ethiopia, SL) while you are confined to Somaliland triangle like langaabs kkk.

How are you eating in Ethiopia besides eating bullets fired by the Ogaden Liyuu Boolis?

I have the highest position of Somaliland on lock, The head or the chairman of the upper house of Somaliland, aka the Guurti, maybe you don't know the Libaax 'Saleebaan Muslim', 15 years and counting, he is the head of Guurti for 15 years, the longest serving head of guurti ever in Somaliland.

If anything happen today in Somaliland, like a disaster or a death or anything else 'god forbid' he will be automatically the president and the caretaker of the county by Somaliland law. That alone shows how powerful he is.

Btw the guurti is most important in Somaliland, nothing else matters.

VjJGsTY.jpg

Cumar

VIP
I have the highest position of Somaliland on lock, The head or the chairman of the upper house of Somaliland, aka the Guurti, maybe you don't know the Libaax 'Saleebaan Muslim', 15 years and counting, he is the head of Guurti for 15 years, the longest serving head of guurti ever in Somaliland.

If anything happen today in Somaliland, like a disaster or a death or anything else 'god forbid' he will be automatically the president and the caretaker of the county by Somaliland law. That alone shows how powerful he is.

Btw the guurti is most important in Somaliland, nothing else matters.

VjJGsTY.jpg

Salebaan Gaal is name. Getting fucked in prision is his game. Come back with real argument please.

Cumar

VIP
How are you eating in Ethiopia besides eating bullets fired by the Ogaden Liyuu Boolis?

I don't have problems with Liyuu Police lol. :mjlol:

I have minister protecting my clan's interests in DDSI. Can you say the same?:pachah1:

Cumar

VIP
What prison are you talking about? He is the one that decides, be it term extensions or whatever that matters for country. Go cry.

Are you stupid? He is the same Salebaan Gaal that was locked up in Mandera prison by Cigaal no?

Ileen I am talking to a teenager kkk.

You noticed how all your leaders got locked up by HA, Salebaan Gaal, Buurmadow kkk second class citizen. :mjlol:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I don't have problems with Liyuu Police lol. :mjlol:

I have minister protecting my clan's interests in DDSI. Can you say the same?:pachah1:

Look at this dameer bragging about a wasiir while hes people get killed, raped and burned in Xarshin and Harti Sheikh by the same Liyuu Boolis who represent your so called minister

What a fucking dameer you are

Cumar

VIP
Look at this dameer bragging about a wasiir while hes people get killed, raped and burned in Xarshin and Harti Sheikh by the same Liyuu Boolis who represent your so called minister

What a fucking dameer you are

My people getting raped and killed by Liyuu police is fake news. I know you would like that to be true but it isn't. No need to make shit up.

Are you stupid? He is the same Salebaan Gaal that was Locked up in prision by Cigaal no?

Ileen I am talking to a teenager kkk.

You noticed how all your leaders got locked up, Salebaan Gaal, Buurmadow kkk second class citizen. :mjlol:

LOL, talk about your caaqil that I put in the jail, you begged me to release him, 'Caqil' :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending