Siilaanyo Farmaajo both Refused to attend Ethiopia's Security Conference to Sabotage the Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
"top professor in one of the most prestigious ununiversities"

Closest Gaas ever came to being a professor was his five year stint between 1993 and 1998, as the adjunct professor at Northern Virginia Community College.
View attachment 16535
mjl.gif

Kulaha the negro bought a home in Dubai with his 20+ year old teaching salary:dead:

He was an associate professor at Niagara University before leaving for Somalia.

http://eagleonline.niagara.edu/dr-abdiweli-ali-appointed-deputy-prime-minister-of-somalia/

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
But pot bellied traitor Gaas breaks rank and attends this fictitious so called 'security' conference of which the British are the overlords and the TPLF it's foot soldiers.

This comes literally 2 or so weeks before the London conference begins were the agenda is to sabotage the Somali new deal phase 1 initiatives started by the Asian countries in the conference held in Korea 2011, I made a lengthy post about this.

What's amazing is both Somaliland and Farmaajo's government have refused to send anyone to it as a result of their blatant interference which is unprecedented in history, while Gaas has been in Ethiopia for almost a week now, flying their straight after the meeting between all the federal states and the government.

Somaliland was excluded from the London conference by the British which is really a blessing in disguise while Farmaajo choose to visit Baidoa to tackle the drought in that region instead, whilst pot belly AbdiProzac breaks the record for dhabodilifnimo and travels to Ethiopia since Farmaajo got elected.

2-1.jpg

unnamed1.jpg
Famajo must arrest Gaas cuz he is typical dabo-dhilif.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
The problem is hawiye their lands are mostly al shabab strong holds why should I blame others who's responsible for the security of hawiye lands Ethiopia and Kenya or hawiye:kanyehmm:
:snoop:
Walaal, I have already told you the reason why Hawiye are suffering from the plague known as A1-kebab. If Garowe/Hargeisa was the capital of Somalia, Northerners would have been A1-kebab. A1-kebab is not an "Islamic Group" but a destabilization group.

waraabe

Your superior
Walaal, I have already told you the reason why Hawiye are suffering from the plague known as A1-kebab. If Garowe/Hargeisa was the capital of Somalia, Northerners would have been A1-kebab. A1-kebab is not an "Islamic Group" but a destabilization group.
That is a lie and you know it. Hargeisa arrested those who claimed the new religious group while they roam around Somalia. Face it reer Somalia make money from the unrest.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Go tell that shii to the Hebrew Israelites my g :chrisfreshhah:

DeathWish

That is a lie and you know it. Hargeisa arrested those who claimed the new religious group while they roam around Somalia. Face it reer Somalia make money from the unrest.
Was that "religious" group backed by foreign countries? Is anyone providing them with arms? Stop being ignorant, it's not a good look.

Somaliland should be benefiting from having no t3rr0r!sts for 30 years yet they are still dying from droughts. That means your president is just as corrupt as Puntland's and Somalia's presidents.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Destabilisation group kulaha if you ain't noticed both the shacab and soldiers of puntland defeated them and still engaged in battle against them in the mountains of galgala.

Somaliland burco, berbera & hargaisa is the headquarters of al shabaab they should be called al icitiraaf really & hawiye are the cannon fodder the foot soldiers that's why you won't find attacks there.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@DeathWish what you fail to realise is that there's an under the table agreement between hawiye and isaac with Isaac funding al shabaab and hawiye turning a blind eye and sometimes even participating in the mass slaughter of their people getting blown up into smithereens cause Isaac has an interest in seeing Somalia destabilised to further their aspirations of icitiraaf & hawiye despises darood so much they bought it that's why we've been stuck like crabs in a bucket. The agreement between the two was hawiye control Mogadishu and the rest of what the Italian colonised and Isaac control what the British colonised and called British somaliland so don't be deceived looking for bogeymen elsewhere hawiye and Isaac are to blame for the situation for the past 25 years.

DeathWish

@DeathWish what you fail to realise is that there's an under the table agreement between hawiye and isaac with Isaac funding al shabaab and hawiye turning a blind eye and sometimes even participating in the mass slaughter of their people getting blown up into smithereens cause Isaac has an interest in seeing Somalia destabilised to further their aspirations of icitiraaf & hawiye despises darood so much they bought it that's why we've been stuck like crabs in a bucket. The agreement between the two was hawiye control Mogadishu and the rest of what the Italian colonised and Isaac control what the British colonised and called British somaliland so don't be deceived looking for bogeymen elsewhere hawiye and Isaac are to blame for the situation for the past 25 years.
Walaal, even if I believe what you just wrote, what does it change? Who made those idiots in charge of what goes on in Somalia? You must remeber that the true leaders of African countries were systematically assassinated by foreigners. For example, Patrice Lumumba and AbdiRashid Ali Shermarke. If we continue to fight amongst each other, we will never move forward.
Isaaqs blame Darood and Hawiye, Hawiye blame Darood and Isaaq, and finally Darood blame Hawiye and Isaaq. We are fighting while innocent children are dying from thirst. The whole world is laughing at us for not being able to unite even though we are one people.
I like this quote because it is short and insightful: Divided we fall, united we stand.

He owns a house in Dubai so what he was a professor in one of the most prestigious universities in the US do you think all them years he's been a professor at the university there he wasn't getting paid what do you think he was working for free and never had savings? Say masha Allah and don't give him the evil eye one of my friends who's on a modest salary as an electrician has property in Dubai so imagine what the salary of a professor at a top university for many years could buy:drakekidding:

Dude the prices of villas in Dubai range between 28 millions to 84 millions.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Walaal, even if I believe what you just wrote, what does it change? Who made those idiots in charge of what goes on in Somalia? You must remeber that the true leaders of African countries were systematically assassinated by foreigners. For example, Patrice Lumumba and AbdiRashid Ali Shermarke. If we continue to fight amongst each other, we will never move forward.
Isaaqs blame Darood and Hawiye, Hawiye blame Darood and Isaaq, and finally Darood blame Hawiye and Isaaq. We are fighting while innocent children are dying from thirst. The whole world is laughing at us for not being able to unite even though we are one people.
I like this quote because it is short and insightful: Divided we fall, united we stand.
There's a Somali proverb that says there's no shame in the truth, if there's a fault you correct it not ignore it but more importantly with all due respect you're a Hebrew Israelite why do you care about Somalis :ohhh:

He owns a house in Dubai so what he was a professor in one of the most prestigious universities in the US do you think all them years he's been a professor at the university there he wasn't getting paid what do you think he was working for free and never had savings? Say masha Allah and don't give him the evil eye one of my friends who's on a modest salary as an electrician has property in Dubai so imagine what the salary of a professor at a top university for many years could buy:drakekidding:

Evil eye at haram money!!!! Thank u I will pass that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending