Siilaanyo Farmaajo both Refused to attend Ethiopia's Security Conference to Sabotage the Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Galmudug has been self-sufficient for over 10 years with very little reliance on foreigners to keep "Al-shabaab at bay".

ASWJ will join Galmudug once the talks in Mogadishu are done.

That's nice but how does anything you've said disprove what I've said?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
FB_IMG_1493001009149.jpg

Gaas waa rageedi the best president puntland has had:salute:

Best president!!!!!! c'mon Gaas is Ethiopian puppet like CC. He let down his own people (state)before his country. Enough that he stole aid money and brought this villa in Dubai while his people are facing famine.
The man is plotting in daylight against Somalia and you here are defending him. Ask about his mental records in Virginia (3 times breakdowns and stints in mental hospital). Honestly I don't know how you sleep at night defending this pig. Remember he sworn at Quran to protect Somalia and Somalis.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
lol Ethiopia, the same country that is helping keep Al-Shabaab at bay in several regions in south-central Somalia, is now the enemy? Why don't you clear them and the troops they fund out of Galmudug and let's see how long your people survive before coming under Shabaab's control.

You're an Iririst. Do not confuse your qabil interests for Somali interests, which don't exist. President Gaas is not here to serve your interests but the interests of Puntland and her people. You may not like Ethiopia, but what has that got to do with Puntland?

Why can't people understand that Somalis do not share common interests? A Darod has no common interest with a Hawiye. This is why even a federal Somalia will be difficult to sustain. We will be constantly undermining one another to gain relative advantage, even if in the long run this causes the collapse of the state, again. I as someone from Puntland have no interest in Ethiopia leaving Soutbern Somalia. Why? Because as soon as Ethiopia leaves, religious extremists will take over the South and start marching on my city. It is in my interest that Ethiopia stays in the South, but this presence causes damage to Somalia's future sovereignty. The interests of the two clans are opposed to one another and and opposed to the interests of the nation-state.

Why can't people understand that Somalis do not share common interests? A Darod has no common interest with a Hawiye. .

You are a shameless bakhti, keep darood out of your mouth, that's a card that no longer works for you, do you really think that in 2017 people are stupid enough to fall for it, like they did a decade ago?

Speaking of interest you don't share interest with any Somali's or even those in Bari/Sool that can't wait to butcher you on the streets, isku xishood sxb, don't insult the intelligence of people by trying to flog a dead horse carcass.

At least I respect the likes of @Abdalla and @Duchess as degenerate as they are, were as your trying to still shamelessly play the old game, putting Farmaajo on your DP won't mask this, the people see right through your munafiqnimo.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Best president!!!!!! c'mon Gaas is Ethiopian puppet like CC. He let down his own people (state)before his country. Enough that he stole aid money and brought this villa in Dubai while his people are facing famine.
The man is plotting in daylight against Somalia and you here are defending him. Ask about his mental records in Virginia (3 times breakdowns and stints in mental hospital). Honestly I don't know how you sleep at night defending this pig. Remember he sworn at Quran to protect Somalia and Somalis.
He's the president of puntland who cares about Somalia he ain't responsible for Somalia :draketf:

Allow the jealousy and go free your people in las canood who are being enslaved.

He's the president of puntland who cares about Somalia he ain't responsible for Somalia :draketf:

Allow the jealousy and go free your people in las canood who are being enslaved.

He is not president but governor in Somali state. And I am not jealous from fat bipolar whale like Gaas who broke his oath of holy book Quran to protect and serve Somalia but he instead stole of poor children.

Gambar

VIP
He is not president but governor in Somali state. And I am not jealous from fat bipolar whale like Gaas who broke his oath of holy book Quran to protect and serve Somalia but he instead stole of poor children.
Oh please walaal you were talking shit about him and his wife. Orod oo Galaydh oo geed hoos fadhiya uu tag.

Oh please walaal you were talking shit about him and his wife. Orod oo Galaydh oo geed hoos fadhiya uu tag.

How this whale afford this multimillion villa in Dubai after 6 years serving Somalia ? Second why can not he put Somalia first before his personal interest? You are defending here ethiopian puppet.

Gambar

VIP
How this whale afford this multimillion villa in Dubai after 6 years serving Somalia ? Second why can not he put Somalia first before his personal interest? You are defending here ethiopian puppet.
How do you know he owns a multimillion dollar villa in Dubai? He's the president of Puntland not Somalia. I am not defending him I'm calling you out for your bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending